The Student Room Group

Norland College September 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmanelson
Hi guys ! I have been offered a place at Norland September 2017, very exciting!! I just wondered if anyone else had been accepted I thought we could make a group?? :smile:

Hi!! I've been accepted too☺☺ please can I be added to the group?
Reply 21
Original post by AbbyB1234
Hi!! I've been accepted too☺☺ please can I be added to the group?

Hi Abby, congratulations on getting your place! 🎉 I've sent you a pm about joining the group! :smile:
Hi everyone? what is this presentation? isn't there only an interview ?
Hi i have been accepted as well can i be added to the group :smile: 🙈
I know it's only been a couple of days but how long did it take for Norland college to offer you a place?
Hi I've been accepted and joining in September 2017, can I be added to the group?
Reply 26
Original post by lucymt
Hi everyone,

Just in case there is anyone else out there who has been offered a place for Norland 2017 we have made a group chat on Facebook! Send me a private message on here if you would like to join and I can add you in :smile:

Hello, I have just been accepted and was wondering if it might be possible for me to be added to the group please?
Reply 27
Hi all, just wondering how long it took for Norland to offer you all an interview after your application?

Congratulations to all that have a place and good luck to those still waiting to hear!
hello everyone! I have been accepted! could i please be added to the group? :smile:
Original post by lucymt
Hi Abby, congratulations on getting your place! 🎉 I've sent you a pm about joining the group! :smile:

Hey there! could i please be added to the Facebook group chat? :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Josephine3233
Hey there! could i please be added to the Facebook group chat? :smile:

Hi Josephine,

I've sent you a private message about joining the chat :smile:
Original post by emmanelson
Hi guys ! I have been offered a place at Norland September 2017, very exciting!! I just wondered if anyone else had been accepted I thought we could make a group?? :smile:
Never heard of it sorry, though it sounds nice
Reply 32
Original post by lucymt
Hi everyone,

Just in case there is anyone else out there who has been offered a place for Norland 2017 we have made a group chat on Facebook! Send me a private message on here if you would like to join and I can add you in :smile:

Hey! I've been offered a place at Norland, please could you add me to the group chat!
Any lads there - do you do their tie thin?

It would look awesome I think - thin!!
Original post by lucymt
Hi everyone,

I have been accepted for September 2017, please can I be added to the group. I'm so excited!! :smile: xx
Any guys going there?

if so what you think to doing your ties thin-ways!!?
Hi
Please can I be added to the group I just found out today that I have been offered a place 😊x
Leah Clayton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending