The Student Room Group

Dentistry 2017 Bristol Universitry

Heya guys!

Has anyone heard back from Bristol yet for the dentistry 2017 entry??

Scroll to see replies

no still waiting!
Original post by MidnightABC
no still waiting!

Do you know if anyone else has heard back?
I don't think so and I have heard back from kings, Bart's and Birmingham. Bristol do make you wait longer than other unis
I don't think so and I have heard back from kings, Bart's and Birmingham. Bristol do make you wait longer than other unis

Ah I'm still waiting to hear back from Bart's. How are you doing so far? Did you get interviews from them all?
Yes. Got interviews from all but Bristol. Have had kings interview in December. It went ok. Bart's interview is end of Jan. Birmingham s in Feb.But don't worry as I think Bart's are still sending out interviews this month.
Yes. Got interviews from all but Bristol. Have had kings interview in December. It went ok. Bart's interview is end of Jan. Birmingham s in Feb.But don't worry as I think Bart's are still sending out interviews this month.

That's so amazing congratulations!! Really hope you get what you want!
I'm just worried cause I haven't gotten any interviews yet and I'm guessing it's cause I applied as an international student so it's more competitive I'm guessing
Thanks! You are right. It's really tough applying as an international student. So competitive. Hope you do hear back though. Don't give up yet.
Reply 8
I got an email today from Bristol saying they are still considering my application... anything similar from anyone else?
I saw on another thread that some people have just got rejection emails from Bristol pre interview. So that's good you have got that email.
Reply 10
I got an interview for Bristol about 2/3 weeks ago inviting me to an interview for the start of February. I wouldn't worry though, as there are so many applicants. :smile:
Original post by jxsh345
I got an interview for Bristol about 2/3 weeks ago inviting me to an interview for the start of February. I wouldn't worry though, as there are so many applicants. :smile:

congrats that's amazing! Are you an international student ??
Original post by b_mirza98
I got an email today from Bristol saying they are still considering my application... anything similar from anyone else?

I got that email too but not recently. I got sent it about 1 month ago
Has anyone heard any news yet? I'm getting so impatient
Original post by A41
Had an Bristol interview invite come through In december - really worried about it though!

That's amazing! Congrats! Have you heard back from anywhere else?
Reply 15
Original post by serendipity26
That's amazing! Congrats! Have you heard back from anywhere else?

Yeah got an interview for Leeds...Bristol is the dream though ...Wbu?
I phoned admissions at Bristol and they said they will still be giving out interviews till March.
Original post by A41
Yeah got an interview for Leeds...Bristol is the dream though ...Wbu?

Still waiting on Bristol no other interviews yet either :s-smilie:
Bristol interview!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by serendipity26
Bristol interview!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Quick Reply