The Student Room Group
Do you really need to go out tonight tho

Can you not just wait until someone is free
Reply 2
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Do you really need to go out tonight tho

Can you not just wait until someone is free

I really do, i can't stay at home and think of my now ex bf.
Original post by Martyna23
I really do, i can't stay at home and think of my now ex bf.

Do it another time. Getting yourself smashed on your own when you're feeling vulnerable isn't wise at all. Get an early night, curl up in bed and read a good book or watch a movie. You'll recover.
Reply 4
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Do it another time. Getting yourself smashed on your own when you're feeling vulnerable isn't wise at all. Get an early night, curl up in bed and read a good book or watch a movie. You'll recover.

But i really don't want to be thinking of him all night. I really don't
There is nothing wrong with clubbing solo. Its about the music ultimately, despite the way the culture has turned out post millenium. Any club that isnt centred around a strong music policy isn't worth its salt IMHO. These days unfortunately clubs seem to be all about the group photo, the pre-booked tables, who is on the guestlist. Places like Xoyo, Sankeys, WHP, Motion, Sub Club and so are quite easy to go in to alone though as the crowd is generally very DJ savvy rather than just full of freshers standing in a circle.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LevantineMan
There is nothing wrong with clubbing solo. Its about the music ultimately, despite the way the culture has turned out post millenium. Any club that isnt centred around a strong policy isn't worth its salt IMHO. These days unfortunately clubs seem to be all about the group photo, the pre-booked tables, who is on the guestlist. Places like Xoyo, Sankeys, WHP, Motion, Sub Club and so are quite easy to go in to alone though as the crowd is generally very DJ savvy rather than just full of freshers standing in a circle.

Nothing wrong with clubbing solo. A lot of things wrong with a young vulnerable intoxicated girl clubbing solo.
Nothing wrong with clubbing solo. A lot of things wrong with a young vulnerable intoxicated girl clubbing solo.

She doesnt have to drink. Thats the main problem with clubs, too much alcohol and not enough E.
Why does clubbing exist?
She doesnt have to drink. Thats the main problem with clubs, too much alcohol and not enough E.

Did you not read the OP? She's just broken up with her boyfriend. She's going to drink. Not rocket science mate

Clubbing is not all about alcohol.
Reply 11
Clubbing is not all about alcohol.

I've never been drunk and I'm not planning on anytime soon. I just want to prove to myself that I can have fun without him
Did you not read the OP? She's just broken up with her boyfriend. She's going to drink. Not rocket science mate

Plenty of alternatives to alcohol, but I think you're some sort of zionist troll.
I've never been drunk and I'm not planning on anytime soon. I just want to prove to myself that I can have fun without him

As your NW based I would suggest popping down to The Warehouse Project or something of that ilk.
I've just broken up with my boyfriend and I need to get out but all of my mates are busy to night. Any ideas?

was going to say ill come alone but id need a time machine

Latest

Trending

Trending