which season do you like

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Winter, closely followed by spring

I like the cold basically so any season that still has the cold
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Autumn because this:

Spoiler

so you like autumn the most because of a JPEG quality picture (not even photo) that someone probably made on ms paint
Definitely summer, the weather is at its best, the sun doesn't set until like 9:30pm and life is just better. It's the one time of year where I'm not freezing all the time aha
Hunting
Please don't make me choose between salt and pepper :frown:
Summer even though I always complain that its too hot :u: It's my excuse to get meh arms and legs out lmao :biggrin:
But have to shave more often which is pisstake :colone: its worth it tho :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AndrewSCO
Please don't make me choose between salt and pepper :frown:

PRSOM :colonhash:
Summer/Autumn. Utterly hate the winter.

Original post by meenu89
Hunting

Sheeeeiiiii. There was a hunt in my area a while back.
Original post by TeenRose29
PRSOM :colonhash:

:h:
:h:

:colonhash: why do u have to be such a joker :colonhash:
Canadian winter. Oh, long nights..
Original post by TeenRose29
:colonhash: why do u have to be such a joker :colonhash:

I can't help I'm so funny :mmm:
I can't help I'm so funny :mmm:

:colonhash: ur killing my reps :angry:
Spring is my favourite because everything is starting to come alive after winter, saying that I enjoy the shorter nights during the summer.
Winter :h:

*insert extremely good looking winter photo here*
Autumn, probably. I do really love Winter though. I'm leaning towards Autumn because I usually feel more tired in Winter and I always get ill :tongue: Plus the trees look so pretty. Living very deep in the countryside, there's a lot of nature to appreciate :yep:
Summer. Definitely summer.

“Now the windows, blinded by the glare of the empty square, had fallen asleep. The balconies declared their emptiness to heaven; the open doorways smelt of coolness and wine."
winter!!!

you can hide in bed, with blankies and hot chocolate- winter clothes are so nice and warm and fuzzy.. and not to mention the cozy socks- lotf of flufy socks!!!!! so much nicer than summer! :biggrin:

summer is just tooo hot and you get sweaty :nope:
Original post by SalazarSlytherin
so you like autumn the most because of a JPEG quality picture (not even photo) that someone probably made on ms paint

Yes, I base my opinions on pictures I found online. :colonhash:

I was sure that the geniuses on TSR would at least be able work out that I meant I liked the autumn leaves, but clearly I was mistaken.

No need to be so pedantic.
summer, winter

Quick Reply

Latest