The Student Room Group

Donald Trump becomes president today

Scroll to see replies

America's weird, init? These things always give off a bit of a North Korea-style vibe.
Reply 62
President trump
Original post by Snufkin
What a depressing day, not least because so many people (both on TSR and around the world) are sanitising Trump and his team. Distasteful has his politics are, I'm much more concerned about his total lack of respect for the office of president and the rules and regulations which govern that office. It's gonna be a bumpy few years.

Oh please, quite your liberal whining. We all survived Obama, Blair, and Brown without a single complaint, now it's your turn to put up and shut up. This is the right's world now.
Very bizarre. Interesting to see how this goes.
you liberal fools
what would hillary have done policy-wise that would have been better?
stop playing the identity politics game and play the policy politics game, for once.
america chose a leader that wasn't justifying themselves through their gender. be thankful.

listen to this guy
he's a liberal who is against hilary for the same reason I am:
[video="youtube;793in931gHg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=793in931gHg[/video]

what's ironic is that I'm actually researching feminism for my final year at uni at the moment and it's just so strange that somebody who considers themselves an equal to men would do something like this. it's as strange and crazy as something like "vote for me because I have a higher pitched voice, less muscles, less height and female sex organs" - that's LITERALLY what it's boiling down to in this generation, because there is no competence difference between the genders! so why is it a selling point? it's ****ing irrelevant, pointless and it changes nothing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Len Goodman
Oh please, quite your liberal whining. We all survived Obama, Blair, and Brown without a single complaint, now it's your turn to put up and shut up. This is the right's world now.

Do you even know what liberal means? Do tell.
Loving these offers from Paddy Power.

IMG_1368.PNG
Reply 68
So exciting, i can't wait until he builds the wall
Fantastic speech so far, concentrating on the American native and white working class.
Reply 70
Original post by len goodman
and it's official - president trump. Repeat after me, liberals - president trump.

president trump
That's a funny way to spell god emperor.
Reply 72
Trump's said something about space, hoping that he decides to put people on Mars and ****.
Well that's that. Let's look to the future to see if he fulfils or if he's "all talk and no action" his critics and opposers call him.
Original post by Echo00
So exciting, i can't wait until he builds the wall

''I woke up next morning to a headache wall this big''
It's like watching Kim Jong United give a speech.
Rabbi
>rabbi
rabbi
>rabbi
Reply 77
Trump lol. Nice joke. Next one?
Awwwful...
Reply 79
Original post by Len Goodman
Fantastic speech so far, concentrating on the American native and white working class.

American native? I'm pretty sure they didn't get mention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending