The Student Room Group

Spanish

How do you say "You should really come visit and stay with me over the summer holidays, I could show you around my local area" in SPANISH Please thanks !!
Reply 1
Original post by lucy101010
How do you say "You should really come visit and stay with me over the summer holidays, I could show you around my local area" in SPANISH Please thanks !!

You're asking others to do your homework? Go on SpanishDict and you can find all the revelvant words and verb conjugation you need to string up a sentence, then ask someone to check it.
Reply 2
Original post by Qinge
You're asking others to do your homework? Go on SpanishDict and you can find all the revelvant words and verb conjugation you need to string up a sentence, then ask someone to check it.

No im not asking people for homework, it is for reassurance of what i have down on paper
Original post by lucy101010

Deberías venir a visitar y quedarte conmigo durante las vacaciones de verano, te podría pasear por mi zona.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending