The Student Room Group

Colours for dyeing hair?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
Wow, while that is nice, I don't think I would have the confidence to pull it off!

*rocks up to TSR towers with blue hair*

IDK, SO MANY TO CHOOSE.

Ippsy dipsy doo the barry sat on the loo
I choose you
Ooh look it is blue :mmm:
Dark grey?
Reply 22
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Ippsy dipsy doo the barry sat on the loo
I choose you
Ooh look it is blue :mmm:

:rofl:

Original post by Grace_Cong1998
Dark grey?

Oh, not that is one I have not even looked at! :holmes:
Blue, obviously. Is this even a question?
Yep my hair is blue. Like my font. Bit darker though.
Reply 25
I was bored last night, and I was looking up hair colour suggestions from this thread, and I came across this one.

Spoiler

I'm in love and idk why :love: :laugh:
Really want to dye my hair back to blue or purple but I worry it won't go with my lipsticks :laugh:

Maybe auburn?
Reply 27
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Really want to dye my hair back to blue or purple but I worry it won't go with my lipsticks :laugh:

Maybe auburn?

Auburn seems a good shout on this thread. I'm worried about my lipsticks too :rofl:
Original post by Airmed
Auburn seems a good shout on this thread. I'm worried about my lipsticks too :rofl:

I have a box of auburn upstairs, just need to get around to it :laugh: Wanna go purple, but my green lipstick won't go. Wanna go blue, but my pinks might look bad :eek: Might just have to resign to mauve and black forever :emo:
Reply 29
I have a box of auburn upstairs, just need to get around to it :laugh: Wanna go purple, but my green lipstick won't go. Wanna go blue, but my pinks might look bad :eek: Might just have to resign to mauve and black forever :emo:

My problem is my brown lipsticks :emo: I have 3 of them (one I'm wearing in the OP) and they're all just varying shades, and I bloody adore them :love: Oh, and my grey one. And black-blue one. :eek:
Original post by Airmed
My problem is my brown lipsticks :emo: I have 3 of them (one I'm wearing in the OP) and they're all just varying shades, and I bloody adore them :love: Oh, and my grey one. And black-blue one. :eek:

I love it :love: Desperate to find brown shades, and I'd just love a grey one :love: You have such good taste :biggrin:
Reply 31
I love it :love: Desperate to find brown shades, and I'd just love a grey one :love: You have such good taste :biggrin:

That one is a Rimmel one actually, holy ****, it smells so nice :laugh: I'm just trying to be a bit more adventurous with myself. I think it's working :rofl:
Original post by Airmed
That one is a Rimmel one actually, holy ****, it smells so nice :laugh: I'm just trying to be a bit more adventurous with myself. I think it's working :rofl:

Ooh, very nice. Looking on Superdrug website now :laugh: There's so many cheap lipsticks for like £1 so it's ideal for trying new shades. I actually really like the MUA and Makeup Revolution ones! Free delivery as well so there's no stopping me now
Reply 33
Ooh, very nice. Looking on Superdrug website now :laugh: There's so many cheap lipsticks for like £1 so it's ideal for trying new shades. I actually really like the MUA and Makeup Revolution ones! Free delivery as well so there's no stopping me now

It's called 'Look Who's Talking' :mmm: I don't have any MUA or Makeup Revolution ones. Got 3 MAC ones, 5 Rimmel ones, 2 Maybelline, and a Model's Own :rofl:
Original post by Airmed
It's called 'Look Who's Talking' :mmm: I don't have any MUA or Makeup Revolution ones. Got 3 MAC ones, 5 Rimmel ones, 2 Maybelline, and a Model's Own :rofl:

That's so nice! Ooh, what are the MAC ones like? I've always awed over them. I have an Illamasqua one, two Rimmel, one W7, and I think 4 Makeup Revolution and 3 MUA. Two Nyx lip glosses in blue and black as well :biggrin: No such thing as too many :nope:
Reply 35
That's so nice! Ooh, what are the MAC ones like? I've always awed over them. I have an Illamasqua one, two Rimmel, one W7, and I think 4 Makeup Revolution and 3 MUA. Two Nyx lip glosses in blue and black as well :biggrin: No such thing as too many :nope:

MAC is brilliant but expensive :sad: My grey one is from there. I'm not a fan of lip gloss, I prefer matte, even though 4 of my Rimmel ones are lip gloss like (their colour rush range)
Original post by Airmed
MAC is brilliant but expensive :sad: My grey one is from there. I'm not a fan of lip gloss, I prefer matte, even though 4 of my Rimmel ones are lip gloss like (their colour rush range)

That's so pretty :love: My Illamasqua cost me £19. Handing the cash over was so painful :laugh: My lips are so so dry so I wear glosses sometimes, but the Nyx ones aren't great. I was pretty disappointed. The blue was a matte one, but you have to put loads on otherwise it looks super streaky and sheer. The black one just gets everywhere :laugh: As for the lipsticks, I have about half matte and half cream. I got an acrylic makeup organiser for Christmas so I plan on using it as an excuse to get lots of pretty looking makeup to fill it with :laugh:
Reply 37
That's so pretty :love: My Illamasqua cost me £19. Handing the cash over was so painful :laugh: My lips are so so dry so I wear glosses sometimes, but the Nyx ones aren't great. I was pretty disappointed. The blue was a matte one, but you have to put loads on otherwise it looks super streaky and sheer. The black one just gets everywhere :laugh: As for the lipsticks, I have about half matte and half cream. I got an acrylic makeup organiser for Christmas so I plan on using it as an excuse to get lots of pretty looking makeup to fill it with :laugh:

I find if I put on a layer of lipstick, then blot it, then put powder over my lips, followed by a second coat of lipstick and then a lipstick lock, it stays on pretty well. I just have a big black makeup bag for mine. :laugh: For someone who doesn't wear makeup as much, I have a lot of it
A lilac or a grey colour. Somethung pastel but kinda toned down
Original post by Airmed
I was bored last night, and I was looking up hair colour suggestions from this thread, and I came across this one.

Spoiler

I'm in love and idk why :love: :laugh:

Is that @Spock's Socks? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest