The Student Room Group

Just found out my ex is now dating my best friend :)) AMA

I have nothing to do except eat ice cream and be miserable so ask me anything lol

Scroll to see replies

What did you do?
Reply 2
Think you mean ex bestfriend
Think of it as a blessing in disguise. If they can be such snakes do you really want them as your best friend and boyfriend?
Reply 4
Original post by Yaboi

Original post by NatashaRoebuck
Think of it as a blessing in disguise. If they can be such snakes do you really want them as your best friend and boyfriend?

I was unaware that you had exclusivity over an ex-partner.
Original post by _princessxox
I have nothing to do except eat ice cream and be miserable so ask me anything lol

Who dumped whom and why?
How long relationship?
How good a best friend? Will they be dumped?
Wow, sssnakes. Sounds like one of those moments where you realise you should trust no one but yourself.
Original post by Reue
I was unaware that you had exclusivity over an ex-partner.

Wow you would actually be ok with that?

Suit yourself.
Aw sister ! :hugs: u know a couple of days under the duvet with some sad songs and Ben and jerrys is ABSOLUTELY allowed. With a little bit of time you'll feel better , not getting what you want can be an incredible stroke of luck . Keep you head up x
Reply 9
Original post by Scrotumus Cicero
Wow you would actually be ok with that?

Suit yourself.

Yes, because I am capable of moving on from previous relationships.
Ohh my god, that's the worst thing :console:

What ice-cream are you eating?
That must've hurt :hugs:
Original post by Scrotumus Cicero
What did you do?

they don't know that i know yet lol so i've just been crying so far loool
Find a hobby. Or get a job.
Original post by Yaboi

soon to be yeah :frown:
Original post by Mathemagicien
did u just assume his/her/xis/other's sexuality?

its 2017, not every1 is straight.......!

Yes, I did just assume. What's wrong with that? I didn't say everyone is straight and I didn't say anything other than straight is the wrong way to be. If the other person was a girl/boy whatever, what I said still stands. You don't need those types of people in your life. Relax.
they don't know that i know yet lol so i've just been crying so far loool

You have to throw the snakes out. Damn.
Damn. I found out my ex and my ex best friend are now dating after cheating on me and it hurt but now I think, they're suited to each other so I don't care. It will hurt but you'll be more on and find someone better. :hugs:

Lol why do you care? Sounds like jealousy/bitterness to me.
Original post by NatashaRoebuck
Yes, I did just assume. What's wrong with that? I didn't say everyone is straight and I didn't say anything other than straight is the wrong way to be. If the other person was a girl/boy whatever, what I said still stands. You don't need those types of people in your life. Relax.

He's being sarcastic.

Quick Reply

Latest