The Student Room Group

Doesn't your heart break seeing Obama welcome Trump to the White House?

Shaking hands and being so graceful towards a man who hounded him about his place of birth for a large part of his presidency, said terrible untrue things about him, talks about women as if they are simply objects there for his pleasure (and if you believe the accusations treats them accordingly), is so rude and unpleasant to others... doesn't seem to have a kind bone in his body. I find it hard to watch.

If any Trump supporters reply can you answer this question... could you honestly use the words kind, compassionate and caring about Donald Trump? Do you not think those are important qualities to have as the leader of a country with millions of lives in your hands? Do you consider yourself to have any of those qualities? I am just curious what your answer would be I am not suggesting anything.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

2 terms dem the rulez
Reply 2
it's all about the powa
It is hardly heart breaking to see democracy in action.
Headstrong from the very start.

One of the greatest underdog stories of all time.
Original post by CyclePath
Headstrong from the very start.

One of the greatest underdog stories of all time.

I'm still puzzled as to how a big popular billionaire and reality tv star that owns hotels and many businesses all over the world is an underdog :lol:
Original post by StrawbAri
I'm still puzzled as to how a big popular billionaire and reality tv star that owns hotels and many businesses all over the world is an underdog :lol:

He was the underdog through the Presidential campaign.................................

Original post by Moura
Shaking hands and being so graceful towards a man who hounded him about his place of birth for a large part of his presidency, said terrible untrue things about him, talks about women as if they are simply objects there for his pleasure (and if you believe the accusations treats them accordingly), is so rude and unpleasant to others... doesn't seem to have a kind bone in his body. I find it hard to watch.

If any Trump supporters reply can you answer this question... could you honestly use the words kind, compassionate and caring about Donald Trump? Do you not think those are important qualities to have as the leader of a country with millions of lives in your hands? Do you consider yourself to have any of those qualities? I am just curious what your answer would be I am not suggesting anything.

LOL, you could be talking about Pres W.J Clinton !

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton 2008

Juanita Broaddrick
Paula Jones
Kathleen Willey
Some of Bill's victims.

For some strange reason, racism and sexual assault be the left is OK, to the left anyway.
Reply 9
Original post by Willy Pete
It is hardly heart breaking to see democracy in action.

is it really democracy when the person who got the most votes didn't actually win?
Reply 10
Original post by joe cooley
LOL, you could be talking about Pres W.J Clinton !

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton 2008

Juanita Broaddrick
Paula Jones
Kathleen Willey
Some of Bill's victims.

For some strange reason, racism and sexual assault be the left is OK, to the left anyway.

What has Bill Clinton got to do with anything? Why when defending Trump can people only resort to "well... this guy also did bad things so NAnana!"?
Reply 11
What's heart breaking are the people like yourself who cannot accept a democratic election. Just take a look at the anti-trump people who incite violence with demonstrations, smash up property etc... They are a bunch of thugs and bigots who are trying to reverse the result just because they don't agree.

Same with the EU ref.

Same with Scottish Independence.

Disgusting.
Yes - I can use the words kind, compassionate, and caring to talk about President Trump. Just look at all the money he gave away on Celebrity Apprentice, for one.
Original post by Moura
is it really democracy when the person who got the most votes didn't actually win?

Yes. it is called their democratic system, just as we have ours.

Do you only support democratic systems when the result goes to way you want it?
Original post by Moura
What has Bill Clinton got to do with anything? Why when defending Trump can people only resort to "well... this guy also did bad things so NAnana!"?

Wrong.

Slick Willy is the ideal subject to highlight the Lefts abject hypocrisy.
Reply 15
Yes. it is called their democratic system, just as we have ours.

Do you only support democratic systems when the result goes to way you want it?

If I were American I would be pretty upset with a democratic system that allowed a candidate with 2 million less votes than the most voted for candidate to become president.
Original post by Moura
If I were American I would be pretty upset with a democratic system that allowed a candidate with 2 million less votes than the most voted for candidate to become president.

There is good reason it is used, why don't you try reading about it.
Reply 17
Lmao, so many people supported trump due to the neglect from the democrat party and the politicians ignoring matters that effect the middle class and lower classes. In comes a man who's not a politician and isn't afraid to change the system, wether he does it or not you'll have to see. I'm not fond of him due to his many rude comments but I will let you guys ponder on this

How can you have a democracy with a 2 party system, either one is right or one is wrong?
Original post by Moura

President Trump won the election under the system that has been long established in one form or another since the first US Presidential election.

So i suggest you get over it and yourself and look forward to four years,or eight hopefully, of President Trump.

Or you could stock up on hot chocolate put on your best onesie and whine yourself into oblivion.

Poor snowflakes.
Reply 19
There is good reason it is used, why don't you try reading about it.

Thanks for the suggestion :gthumb:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending