The Student Room Group

Have you ever been judged for wearing Canada Goose?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
do you not wear any leather products at all, like leather shoes?

No, I don't. :smile:

Original post by homeland.lsw
:lol:
Gladly, i'll pack my fur too. It's about -12C in Sofia.

Off you go then. You shan't be missed
Original post by Twinpeaks
No, I don't. :smile:

Off you go then. You shan't be missed

are you vegan too?
Original post by Twinpeaks
Go back to Eastern Europe.

It's not a case of being squeamish, but having some form of empathy for the suffering of the animal for entirely superficial purposes?

Fair enough.

The hoods do have a practical purpose in colder climes, like I said though it's OTT for the UK.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Look as if you need to pack your fur, plenty to spare there. XD I would love to see this hat you mention :colone:

I'll send a snap. Don't wanna trigger missy anymore :tongue:
I'm intrigued to know the general opinion on this. I wouldn't wear fur, and I won't buy down either but I wouldn't have thought the general population would be concerned unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who cares. Wear what you want
Just googled what it is.

£1000 for a jacket????

Why????
Original post by ChickenMadness
Just googled what it is.

£1000 for a jacket????

Why????

Because sheeple with more money than sense.
I’m judging you, that company kill dogs and catch them in traps, Evil company.
Original post by bulgylau
Idk whether u mean judged for wearing it cos of the fur trim and goose down or judged cos of the brand?

I don't own anything by the brand tbh, but I have a bear skin hat (bought from Moscow) and a fox coat (from Poland). When it's especially cold and i'm going somewhere fancy in London, like a dinner, I'll wear those. Do i get looks- of course. But no one has outright said anything critical about them, in fact i've gotten many compliments from wearing them.

When i go to Bulgaria (especially in wintertime) it's commonplace to see people wearing fur. It's both practical and stylish.

Fur looks better on the animal it was intended for, these animals are anally electrocuted to kill them, how could you want to pay for this to be done to another being and deem it stylish?
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending