The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you

I'm so confused about everything that is going on between us. I can't take anymore uncertainty it's making me feel crap. I'm so unsure about my feelings for you and about your feelings for me. I can't help but think that I put you off by coming across a bit stupid I'm not really just nervous. You still look me in the eyes but then you barely look at me other than that. I get so insecure about you being with someone else and I hate myself for that because I know that you are not with me. I don't really know what will happen with us in the end but I guess only time will tell. I really badly need to cool my infatuation with you because I'm going to get so badly hurt. Please still want me

Love me
Dear you,

why is that now im at the bottom of the list for you? i used to be a priority(i think anyway) you only talk to me when YOU have the time..,,,.it doesnt matter anymore does it?
that i sit around like an idiot waiting for you to respond....:cry2: i know...you're busy..i hear it all the time,
it's time for a new excuse now dear...

love, me :frown:
Dear you,

I really don't know why your absence in my life is troubling me so much now. I miss you and it's my own damn fault.

Love me
Dear you (something I want to say but never will)
Please consider everyone else. You are causing a massive family issue here - just cancel the plans. God help, she's going to suffer. If she dies, it's on you, cos you worked her to the bone. For once stop being so stubborn! It's really not fair and no I'm not coming with you :colonhash:
I really do love you xx

Dear you
It's your life. You are going to suffer. Please stand up for yourself now. This is beyond ridiculous. Just say no.
I really do love you too xx

Dear the two of you
We're all wrung out. We don't want to hear about another bitter argument. Get on with each other. You're going to die soon anyway, just be nice and considerate of each other. Stop picking on every little thing the other does. How the hell did you two even make it to this stage? I don't remember if you were like this before...? Or maybe it was but at lower levels. This is what I don't want in life when I grow older. Thank you for showing me.
I love you, love the two of you but hate what you're doing to each other. Xx
Dear you,

I trusted your judgment, I held onto ever single word you ever spoke. You were supposed to be the wisest person I know; you know I look up to you so much. So, so, so, so, sooooooo much - in fact, I have tears in my eyes because you are that important to my psyche.

But I don't know you anymore..! And you have seriously erred. If this is a choice you have made, how can I ever have conviction again? If you make stupid decisions, then what on earth are mine...

'Ohana.
I never want to hassle you. If you don't believe me it's up to you. I can't lie and say about now, all I know is I regret everything. No-one understands the depths of my mind or my experience, no-one, and what my pain has been. I am keeping my eye on the future trying to break free and help others who've been in my situation. I am dreaming of getting out. I hate England and only people outside will ever get it. I think about how ignorant of my own feelings I am, what it would be like to build a new life somewhere else. It's be nice to talk when I'm free and just be a friend.
I'm not the contemptible person you think I am. I am getting better every day and aiming for the horizon. I am going to put all my karma right.

One day you will see it all, understand it all.
Ok, why discredit it by writing things trying to be about love that come off insincerely.
I wanted you, physically, like no-one, and I still do.
I want fire between us.
I really, really want your body and want to possess you so deeply.
I want to kiss you so deeply, and spent the night by candle......
Dear you,

Why just leave without no warning??
Thought if we consider each other as good friends, then you would have the decency to say goodbye.
I'm left here, wondering why I could never helped you and why you at times ignored me. I feel its my fault you left, I failed to help you.

From me.

Spoiler

Dear you,

This is crazy I know, you only been in my life for 4 months now but them months have been the best months of my life, I feel you have turned my life around for the better, you have seen through the depressing mess I was and brought back the old me, the funny and happy person I use to be. You give my life meaning, without you I would be lost, a mere day with out night, sun with out moon, plants without sunlight.

I feel you are the one. My one and only.

Love me.

Spoiler

I don't know how to be around you anymore. I tried k? But I can't do anything right and I don't think I can either. Not in your eyes. Even your compliments belittle me no end, and you always end up spoiling my day. If you knew...
Dear you,

I'm sorry we live so far apart, we both knew a long distance relationship would be difficult and we have accepted and managed that. It breaks my heart knowing you're 200 miles away crying yourself to sleep and there is nothing I can do to help you because you're behaving in your stubborn old way again. I'm sorry that I can't seem to cheer you up but I just want you to know I'm here for you and I love you no matter what, and that one day we'll be living in our countryside house I promise you that. I hope you sleep well and feel better tomorrow.

Yours always and forever,
Me
(edited 7 years ago)
Dear good friends who leave me,

Why are you leaving me???
Was it my fault?, did I not live up to your standards of a good friend?. I tried to offer help for you all, I was always trying to be there for you but no it was never good enough, you just up and left or merely left without a goodbye. You all know I live a controlled lifestyle and have no means of contacting you, I am not even on any social media things, so will go back to this isolated lifestyle feeling.

Why do friends never stay, is there something wrong with me??? Is it because of my emotional baggage I carry, I told you guys some secret things about my past, which shows my trust to you but no you broke that into pieces.

Well thanks for leaving me behind in the dust.....

From me
I will wait. And if you forgive me, I will be here and I will want you.
Dear me... (3rd person talking to self)
Trigger alert

Spoiler

You got through it! You can do it again!
:hugs:
Love, me
Dear my brother,

You have changed alot.
You dont argue with me at all.
You dont laugh and make jokes anymore.
I remember i used to say 'stop making them jokes now, they're not even funny'
Now i regret saying that coz i miss them so much.
You still keep that smile on your face when you're around me.
And when medina comes, you try and make us laugh.
But i know you're not okay.
When you were sat in your room, pretending to work, I saw your eyes. watery. And as soon as you realised that i came into your room, you started rubbing your eyes and said you were tired, which is why they were red.
I know you were lying. You were crying weren't you? :frown:
Today, i saw you crying when i went past your room.
And it really upsets me. Why? Yh i know it's okay to cry.
But you know when i cry in my own, i wish i could cry on someone's shoulder.
I know you feel the same but you dont wanna upset me.
Please dont cry alone ever.
You dont need to pretend your okay.
I wont either.
You dont need to cry alone.
I wont either.
We can cry together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

PLEASE STOP
Original post by mediaya
Dear my brother,

You have changed alot.
You dont argue with me at all.
You dont laugh and make jokes anymore.
I remember i used to say 'stop making them jokes now, they're not even funny'
Now i regret saying that coz i miss them so much.
You still keep that smile on your face when you're around me.
And when medina comes, you try and make us laugh.
But i know you're not okay.
When you were sat in your room, pretending to work, I saw your eyes. watery. And as soon as you realised that i came into your room, you started rubbing your eyes and said you were tired, which is why they were red.
I know you were lying. You were crying weren't you? :frown:
Today, i saw you crying when i went past your room.
And it really upsets me. Why? Yh i know it's okay to cry.
But you know when i cry in my own, i wish i could cry on someone's shoulder.
I know you feel the same but you dont wanna upset me.
Please dont cry alone ever.
You dont need to pretend your okay.
I wont either.
You dont need to cry alone.
I wont either.
We can cry together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

this has made me tear up

:hugs:
Omg forgot to anon fml
Dear you,

Stop being so goddamn handsome. I can't look at you without catching my breath. I keep finding excuses to walk past your lab, or go past the NMR room when I know you're in there. You're so beautiful it hurts. I know nothing can ever happen but I wish we could at least be good friends. You're one of the smartest guys I know- PhD at Oxford!- it's unfair someone can be so perfect.

Lots of love, me.

PS: I'm trying my hardest to get over you- stop being so nice!

Dear God,

Please send me my next crush soon, so I can get over the above. Preferably not somewhere I'm working for the next year (ahem), mutual friends would be better. :redface:

Thanks <3

Love, me.
Dear you,

It's quite apparent from our interactions that we have some sort of connection, based on what we've both said and do. I think you're an amazing person and I can't seem to wonder if there is more going on, I'd love for there to be more. Just have to play my cards right but I do hope we get somewhere.

From me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending