The Student Room Group

Why do Guys try to get Hole online?

Why do that when you can go literally any bar and see heavenly blessed 10/10s?
Reply 1
You don't get shovels at bars, need to order that stuff online if you haven't got a B&Q nearby and want to dig a hole.
What the **** is getting "hole"
Reply 4
Yes, this is majority of people on TSR.

Original post by A-LJLB
What the **** is getting "hole"

[video]https://youtu.be/fCSlhBpptX4?t=38s[/video]

Doesn't want to give the video here for some reason.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

Movie was better.
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
Yes, this is majority of people on TSR.

Source? :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 8
Original post by Vikingninja
Movie was better.

Don't think I ever saw it all the way through; seemed alright. Loved the book anyway.
Reply 9
[video]https://youtu.be/fCSlhBpptX4?t=38s[/video]

Doesn't want to give the video here for some reason.

FFS :toofunny:
Don't think I ever saw it all the way through; seemed alright. Loved the book anyway.

Had bad memories of the book though that's because of my annoying English teacher atleast which the following sums them up perfectly:

"at the end of sixth sense there is a massive plot twist that changes everything with the entire story if you watch it a second time so you need to watch it through first"
5 minutes into the movie

Spoiler

Can't get it in real life innit
Reply 12
Had bad memories of the book though that's because of my annoying English teacher atleast which the following sums them up perfectly:

"at the end of sixth sense there is a massive plot twist that changes everything with the entire story if you watch it a second time so you need to watch it through first"
5 minutes into the movie

Spoiler

lol what a jerk. We did Holes in English but I'd read it prior to that; the teacher who did that was really good though to be honest. My school had alright English teachers. Science and Maths teachers...meh..
'hole' :rofl:
I just play golf, though I have to get The ball in the hole.
lol what a jerk. We did Holes in English but I'd read it prior to that; the teacher who did that was really good though to be honest. My school had alright English teachers. Science and Maths teachers...meh..

My secondary school was pretty mediocre minus my physics and geography teachers, physics I would describe as a good teacher but my geography teacher is a god on the scale of quality of teaching. Got me interested in doing geology though I only took it up to A level and led me into taking civil engineering. The only enjoyable part of English was my chosen subject essay because I got to write about zombies for a qualification lol.
*hole* is this what the kids calls vagina these days?

Gawd I feel old....

Quick Reply

Latest