The Student Room Group

BREXIT was based on Racism

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by john2054
Why don't we do a Robert Mugabe, you do know what he did right??

If you mean inject people with aids? Then No, I don't know what you're talking about
Sure, some leave voters want immigration reducing. Saying you don't want immigrants (especially unskilled workers, those who send their paychecks back home, those who refuse to integrate) is not racism.

Some leave voters want power returned to the UK and dislike the insane bureaucracy of the EU - sometimes one set of laws can't apply to 30 countries etc.

And some leave voters probably just voted for change. If things suck now, why not try something new?

And some probably voted for a mixture of these things and others besides. (IE £350 mill NHS bus farce)

-
And the thing about London is that people come from EVERYWHERE. And they're generally employed. If you come up north eh Bradford, Oldham, you'll find entire housing estates of single ethnicities that simply do not integrate, speak English, or work. It's easy to understand why these opinions are different
Original post by zayn008
If you mean inject people with aids? Then No, I don't know what you're talking about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_reform_in_Zimbabwe
By 2013, every white-owned farm in Zimbabwe had been either expropriated or confirmed for redistribution.[6]
Original post by ILoveVoe
Now that May is banning the immigration the true meaning of BREXIT is revealed.

Millions have voted for one reason only?

(1) Racism against the Muslim refugees and Syrians fleeing the war (BREXIT will not stop this? but the LEAVE voters think it will happen)

Muslim is an Islam's follower. Islam is a religion, not race.

(2) Racisms against the Eastern Europeans etc. like people like me from Poland who benefit your economy. A Brit will not do a job as good as a Pole such as cleaning toilets, but apparently we takes the jobs.

Let's just say it is quite alright. Just quite.

LONDON is the best city in UK and most Londoners voted IN. They have had most immigrants in UK, Muslim, Poles, Russian. So what does that tell u about immigration?

I take it you're not any sociologist neither political scientist. So maybe you should leave that are to others? Especially when you are not talking abou your contry.
Their country, their decisions. Making conclusions like primary school level, won't help.
This is a troll but it is true, the majority of people voted to leave on racist grounds.
Reply 25
Original post by ThePeoplesРath
There is nothing wrong with racism. Certain peoples are objectively superior to others. Would you rather that the latter groups lived peacefully in their own ethnocentric collective or for them to be unable to compete in a superior society?

Reply 26
Now that May is banning the immigration the true meaning of BREXIT is revealed.

(1) Racism against the Muslim refugees and Syrians fleeing the war (BREXIT will not stop this? but the LEAVE voters think it will happen)

(2) Racisms against the Eastern Europeans etc. like people like me from Poland who benefit your economy. A Brit will not do a job as good as a Pole such as cleaning toilets, but apparently we takes the jobs.

LONDON is the best city in UK and most Londoners voted IN. They have had most immigrants in UK, Muslim, Poles, Russian. So what does that tell u about immigration?

Quite ironic isn't it. "A Brit will not do a job as good as a Pole" on a post which says brexit was based on racism. C'mon guys we all know we need to classify the whole of brits as not being able to do as good a job as a pole. It's not racist because i'm foreign, I the blonde bimbo am exempt from being racist as I'm foreign so I'll just **** a whole ****ing race off. Good job you thick bimbo hypocrite.
Reply 27
Original post by JackG9
Quite ironic isn't it. "A Brit will not do a job as good as a Pole" on a post which says brexit was based on racism. C'mon guys we all know we need to classify the whole of brits as not being able to do as good a job as a pole. It's not racist because i'm foreign, I the blonde bimbo am exempt from being racist as I'm foreign so I'll just **** a whole ****ing race off. Good job you thick bimbo hypocrite.

I'm male. Voe is very hot yes? I would chase that hole
Reply 28
London is the best city boyyyyyy
Reply 29
Definition of racism "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"
The post by the dumbo: " A Brit will not do a job as good as a Pole"
you make your mind up who is racist.
Reply 30
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_reform_in_Zimbabwe
By 2013, every white-owned farm in Zimbabwe had been either expropriated or confirmed for redistribution.[6]

What relevance does this have? Stop being so extreme And read what I said. Don't read what you think it says between the lines, read the actual words.
Reply 31
Original post by JackG9
Definition of racism "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"
The post by the dumbo: " A Brit will not do a job as good as a Pole"
you make your mind up who is racist.

LOL Polish isn't a race nor is British. We are both "dumbos."

It's OK because we are chasing hole. @Vikingninja
LOL Polish isn't a race nor is British. We are both "dumbos."

It's OK because we are chasing hole. @Vikingninja

No I'm chasing shovels to dig said holes.
Reply 33
Glasgow's always been **** hasnt it? One of poorest cities in UK?

classifying whether a city is good on the wealth of the people in it is discrimination believe it or not.
Original post by zayn008
What relevance does this have? Stop being so extreme And read what I said. Don't read what you think it says between the lines, read the actual words.

I know quite a lot about Africa. My dad was actually born there, and so is my wife and step daughter.

Actions come with consequences. Now you try reading between the lines, thanks....
Reply 35
Original post by JackG9
classifying whether a city is good on the wealth of the people in it is discrimination believe it or not.

The quality of hole decreases.

Also, what about classifying people on the country then :rofl:
Reply 36
I know quite a lot about Africa. My dad was actually born there, and so is my wife and step daughter.

Actions come with consequences. Now you try reading between the lines, thanks....

We're suddenly going to implement African polices? But instead steal from the black and European people then give it to the working class north? Nah that's not brexit, that's what'll happen if you vote Corbyn.
Original post by zayn008
We're suddenly going to implement African polices? But instead steal from the black and European people then give it to the working class north? Nah that's not brexit, that's what'll happen if you vote Corbyn.

You're really not getting this are you? I can't say what Mugabe did, because i will incur the wrath of tsr for merely mentioning it.

I suggest you make friends with a south african, and ask them instead, okay?
I voted for Brexit. I did not vote because of racism.

I voted Brexit to regain the freedom to be able to control the immigration numbers, being able to control our laws and regulations and to have the freedom to trade with the rest of the world. Being in the EU and single market has taken these things away from us!

I have also seen prices go up on accident damaged salvage cars in the UK as a result of unlimited EU migration. It has affected and stopped us British businessmen from making profit. Fishing industry has also been restricted by EU rules.

Brexit is beautiful. And I really do believe it will help make this country prosper.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 39
Some voters did vote because of race, there is no doubt. I voted Brexit for numerous reasons, none of which include a persons colour or creed. Don't tar us all with the same brush, it's just completely ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending