The Student Room Group

how fast can you type?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
IMG_2063.PNG
Reply 2
385 at 77 WPM...Kinda crap but I'm tired so meh
Reply 3

oh my god is that iPhone typing? I'm SO bad at that mine would be like 2 words per minute xD

here's my laptop one:

wpm.pdf

Edit*** why does it upload it like that?!
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
385 at 77 WPM...Kinda crap but I'm tired so meh

why crap, I was happy with my 70wpm :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Original post by elekro
why crap, I was happy with my 70wpm :rolleyes:

Because I'm Asian okay, I want at least 100.
Reply 6
Original post by elekro
oh my god is that iPhone typing? I'm SO bad at that mine would be like 2 words per minute xD

here's my laptop one:

wpm.pdf

Edit*** why does it upload it like that?!

Lmfao, yes I'm not that fast on this small keyboard, I kept missing the letters. :rofl:
Reply 7
Original post by EC
Lmfao, yes I'm not that fast on this small keyboard, I kept missing the letters. :rofl:

56 words per minute on a small touch screen is incredibly fast what are you talking about :redface:

I used to be amazing at typing on the old type phones tho, without looking and really fast and everything xD practiced a lot in lessons at school :P
Reply 8
130 on this but lying down and very slow start. 4 mistakes. My best on 10fastfingers is 150.
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Because I'm Asian okay, I want at least 100.

hahaha nice.
I have slowed down a lot since I stopped playing games online.

pretty bad.png
Reply 11
Original post by elekro
56 words per minute on a small touch screen is incredibly fast what are you talking about :redface:

I used to be amazing at typing on the old type phones tho, without looking and really fast and everything xD practiced a lot in lessons at school :P

Ahahaha trying to hide in lessons while you're typing a paragraph to your friend who's living a drama is hilarious, but good practice. 😂😂😂
Reply 12
Original post by EC
Ahahaha trying to hide in lessons while you're typing a paragraph to your friend who's living a drama is hilarious, but good practice. 😂😂😂

yeeeeh miss those times :frown:
extmerley fsaty.
Reply 14
can't type for sh*t tonight. been trying to beat the 130 like dozens of times. Maybe I should sleep, really not tired.
Reply 15
Apparently I had a 142 at some point owing to the "my best" bit but I don't remember that. Anyway, here's proof of 130ish standard, f**king dire really compared to what I should be able to do, guess I should've just learned to touch type properly instead of having this ridiculous right hand jumping around.

type.png
5 years of runescape made me type fast af and I can type while looking away from the pc (could do this in year 5).

My pc is broken atm so cant try game
Reply 17
There we go, that's more like it

the type.png
Reply 18
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
There we go, that's more like it

the type.png

Wow, just stop. I can't even get 200.
I got 97 words per minute. I stopped and paused a few times though.

Quick Reply

Latest