The Student Room Group

My Crush

I've had to turn to the student room because I have no one else to tell!

I'm in year 13 and since around October, a year 12 started at my sixth form and well I've just sort of gone head over heels for him. We have only spoken a handful of times because it's hard for us to speak. We have like 2 mutual friends but I never catch them together. The most we've spoken is at the sixth form debate where he's asked a question and I've had to answer XD

Outside sixth form however, we like each other's photos without fail, no matter what they are. Absolutely every photo we like. At sixth form, I look at him and I see him looking at me at times such as when he comes into the common room. I can just tell there's something there.

Recently things have got a bit pear shaped. I added him on snapchat after finding his account which he posted on Instagram and although he accepted it, we haven't spoke on it. To be honest, I'm not sure he goes on it a lot because he doesn't read my stories often until they're just about to expire. Like the other night, I put a story on saying "talk", however it wasn't read until the next day, obviously making it too late to talk and so we didn't. Not that I was getting my hopes up for him to speak in the first place.
I've also been dreaming about him every night for the past 5 days. Each time it's of both of us together. I woke up today after dreaming of us together and felt **** so I thought that's it I'm getting help for this XD

Sorry this is a bit of a long thread. What would any of you do in this situation? He's just on my mind a lot and I wouldn't mind trying it out with him to be fair.
Original post by LGBTvoice
I've had to turn to the student room because I have no one else to tell!

I'm in year 13 and since around October, a year 12 started at my sixth form and well I've just sort of gone head over heels for him. We have only spoken a handful of times because it's hard for us to speak. We have like 2 mutual friends but I never catch them together. The most we've spoken is at the sixth form debate where he's asked a question and I've had to answer XD

Outside sixth form however, we like each other's photos without fail, no matter what they are. Absolutely every photo we like. At sixth form, I look at him and I see him looking at me at times such as when he comes into the common room. I can just tell there's something there.

Recently things have got a bit pear shaped. I added him on snapchat after finding his account which he posted on Instagram and although he accepted it, we haven't spoke on it. To be honest, I'm not sure he goes on it a lot because he doesn't read my stories often until they're just about to expire. Like the other night, I put a story on saying "talk", however it wasn't read until the next day, obviously making it too late to talk and so we didn't. Not that I was getting my hopes up for him to speak in the first place.
I've also been dreaming about him every night for the past 5 days. Each time it's of both of us together. I woke up today after dreaming of us together and felt **** so I thought that's it I'm getting help for this XD

Sorry this is a bit of a long thread. What would any of you do in this situation? He's just on my mind a lot and I wouldn't mind trying it out with him to be fair.

Are you a girl or boy?
Reply 2
Original post by ckfeister
Are you a girl or boy?

A boy. Which reminds me, he's gay but not out yet which is the only thing restricting us.
A boy. Which reminds me, he's gay but not out yet which is the only thing restricting us.

Has he directly said he is gay? I know a lot of people who are closet bisexuals but haven't came out/not said directly to me but they know I know.
Reply 4
Has he directly said he is gay? I know a lot of people who are closet bisexuals but haven't came out/not said directly to me but they know I know.

I know people who have asked him and he's gone quiet (only for his friends to pull them over and say "shh no one knows yet"). He also got drunk and said it at a party last year before I knew him. But he is obviously gay it doesn't take a lot to work out.
I know people who have asked him and he's gone quiet (only for his friends to pull them over and say "shh no one knows yet":wink:. He also got drunk and said it at a party last year before I knew him. But he is obviously gay it doesn't take a lot to work out.

Its a very complex thing people coming out and when, just be friends with him for now and go with it, don't force him to come out.
Reply 6
Its a very complex thing people coming out and when, just be friends with him for now and go with it, don't force him to come out.

Oh no of course I won't do that. Although my coming out was a very similar position and you could say to an extent I was forced to come out, however I know it was meant to be and it's the best thing I've ever done.
Oh no of course I won't do that. Although my coming out was a very similar position and you could say to an extent I was forced to come out, however I know it was meant to be and it's the best thing I've ever done.

I just said " oh him? his my bf I'm bisexual ", " ok cool " :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending