The Student Room Group

Crush has not replied back ?

This is a weird one for me, we used to talk and flirt all the time for a few weeks, we then sort of drifted apart, I assumed she wasnt interested. So I left it and we now dont speak as much just as friend.

Recently she has not been snapping me selfies, and yesterday she was flirting with me today she gave me a nice good morning text, I replied asking her what she was up to today.

She's seen the message but no reply. Im confused, she's a shy girl, but why the all of a sudden flirting, it seems as she likes me, but like I said we drifted apart. She also started the conversation.

What is going on ?

Scroll to see replies

Leave it. When there's no will to keep the relationship going, it's gone.
Might be a valid reason but if she's being hot and cold all the time just ask her out and get an answer. If yes then great, if no then move on.
Ask her if she fancies doing something some time (entirely your choice). If she says she can't then she doesn't see it going anywhere, if so then there's hope for you yet old boy.

-Good Luck Buddy!
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
Leave it. When there's no will to keep the relationship going, it's gone.

Original post by AndrewSCO
Might be a valid reason but if she's being hot and cold all the time just ask her out and get an answer. If yes then great, if no then move on.

I would rather not going out with her because, of the gap we had like when we stopped flirting, if anything I would need to discuss that with her first.

I dont understand why she would start the conversation, flirt, then leave it....Like I said she's shy, she wouldnt really play games
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I would rather not going out with her because, of the gap we had like when we stopped flirting, if anything I would need to discuss that with her first.

I dont understand why she would start the conversation, flirt, then leave it....Like I said she's shy, she wouldnt really play games

Oh come on, stop looking for excuses. Ask her out and deal with what coming after.

Girls always play games, it's in their nature, being shy has nothing to do with that.
Reply 6
Original post by agrew
Oh come on, stop looking for excuses. Ask her out and deal with what coming after.

Girls always play games, it's in their nature, being shy has nothing to do with that.

It would be difficult to go out with her because of the gap where we were not talking, we need to address that first.

Im not looking for excuses, if anything im looking for something that would last and is meaningful.

I just want to know why she would jump back into the bandwagon.
Reply 7
Original post by RyaanGriffiths
Ask her if she fancies doing something some time (entirely your choice). If she says she can't then she doesn't see it going anywhere, if so then there's hope for you yet old boy.

-Good Luck Buddy!

I'd rather not because of the gap where we were not talking we need to discuss that first. My main point is why would she start fliriting again, start the conversation, then not reply.

If anything we get on well as friends.
Reply 8
It would be difficult to go out with her because of the gap where we were not talking, we need to address that first.

Im not looking for excuses, if anything im looking for something that would last and is meaningful.

I just want to know why she would jump back into the bandwagon.

For how long haven't you talked with her? If it's just a week, it's not such a big deal compared to a couple of months.

You had been talking for weeks and apparently there was a mutual interest, I would say she was expecting you to make a move which I assume you didn't make. Possibly she interpreted this as a lack of interest from your side and the spark faded. But if she is messaging you now, it likely means that she is still interested.
This is a weird one for me, we used to talk and flirt all the time for a few weeks, we then sort of drifted apart, I assumed she wasnt interested. So I left it and we now dont speak as much just as friend.

Recently she has not been snapping me selfies, and yesterday she was flirting with me today she gave me a nice good morning text, I replied asking her what she was up to today.

She's seen the message but no reply. Im confused, she's a shy girl, but why the all of a sudden flirting, it seems as she likes me, but like I said we drifted apart. She also started the conversation.

What is going on ?

move on
Reply 10
You had your chance, you didn't take it and she's not interested in being more than friends. People get bored easily so you needed to have taken the first step and ask her out which you didn't do.

Move on.
relax, even people in relationships dont make their lives revolve around eachother, however much they would like that. sometime people just want their own space, other times they may not be interested. maybe she is maybe she isnt, either way just dont keep spamming her and sit and wait. dont make your life revolve around whether she messages back, go do some other ****
Original post by agrew
For how long haven't you talked with her? If it's just a week, it's not such a big deal compared to a couple of months.

You had been talking for weeks and apparently there was a mutual interest, I would say she was expecting you to make a move which I assume you didn't make. Possibly she interpreted this as a lack of interest from your side and the spark faded. But if she is messaging you now, it likely means that she is still interested.

After the flirting phase it was like 3 weeks, I did ask her out and she said no, I didnt ask why. But she still kept talking to me we get on well, then like 1 or 2 after that we stopped talking for a bit. Where I thought she'd lost interest. Still spoke when we saw each other.

But now my point is I dont understand why she's flirting then blanks me.
Original post by UWS
You had your chance, you didn't take it and she's not interested in being more than friends. People get bored easily so you needed to have taken the first step and ask her out which you didn't do.

Move on.

I did but like I said she started the conversationa and flirted now.
Original post by neal95
relax, even people in relationships dont make their lives revolve around eachother, however much they would like that. sometime people just want their own space, other times they may not be interested. maybe she is maybe she isnt, either way just dont keep spamming her and sit and wait. dont make your life revolve around whether she messages back, go do some other ****

I am but my point is why would text me and then not reply. I aint chasing her lol

What is going on ?

ask her out if she says yes then it'd be awesome. And if no, then leave it and move on. I was in a same situation once (not long ago) and i never told that girl how i felt about her and now not only we don't talk anymore, i curse myself for not telling her thinking that what if she said yes? So, go for it before its too late.
Original post by Yasoob Shah
ask her out if she says yes then it'd be awesome. And if no, then leave it and move on. I was in a same situation once (not long ago) and i never told that girl how i felt about her and now not only we don't talk anymore, i curse myself for not telling her thinking that what if she said yes? So, go for it before its too late.

Technically. If she was interested she would keep talking because you have the chemistry where you actually like talking to each other rather then her drifting apart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redleader1
Technically. If she was interested she would keep talking because you have the chemistry where you actually like talking to each other rather then her drifting apart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

actually i stopped talking to her and told her not to message me again cz of some problem that happened between and her friends.
I am but my point is why would text me and then not reply. I aint chasing her lol

Has she still not replied? What was the last thing that you said to her?
Original post by LeCroissant
Has she still not replied? What was the last thing that you said to her?

Not to that message. She just snapchat me a fews days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending