Reply 160
Original post by _princessxox

Do it, will make you feel better
I'm at AS level I'm doing maths psychology biology and chemistry
Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool mixture you have there.
FM & Phys (Yeah pls don't be savage I know I'm lazy)
Original post by A-LJLB
Don't let them get to you lovely
I hope you're feeling a little better today?

Thank you xx and yeah I'm actually feeling a lot better all my friends are being so supportive and I know I will be quite upset for a while but I mean at least I still have all my friends, all she has is him now and he is not loyal lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Do it, will make you feel better

Ngl I think I'll stick to ice cream but thank you hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you xx and yeah I'm actually feeling a lot better all my friends are being so supportive and I know I will be quite upset for a while but I mean at least I still have all my friends, all she has is him now and he is not loyal lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you ever need someone to chat to then I'm here
I'm glad you're feeling better! You're better than them, it sucks but you will get over it
Think of it as a blessing, you've found your real friends x
Original post by Maths is Life
Cool mixture you have there.
FM & Phys (Yeah pls don't be savage I know I'm lazy)

Wait you're only doing 2 a levels? Is that possible lmao how can I sign up for that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A-LJLB
If you ever need someone to chat to then I'm here
I'm glad you're feeling better! You're better than them, it sucks but you will get over it
Think of it as a blessing, you've found your real friends x

Thank you so much you're so lovely <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so much you're so lovely <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

<3
Wait you're only doing 2 a levels? Is that possible lmao how can I sign up for that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imo everyone should be doing AT LEAST 4.
5 is coool.

Err well I'm kind of messed up academically.
I regret my options all the time.
I wanted to do Triple Maths (Additional FM) and regret not picking Computer Science.
Maybe Statistics.

I have many reasons/excuses.
However FM is a double subject for me.
...so is Phys, but I'd rather not go into detail.

Alas... I have my Uni offers so there's not much incentive anymore...
(edited 7 years ago)
Imo everyone should be doing AT LEAST 4.
5 is coool.

Err well I'm kind of messed up academically.
I regret my options all the time.
I want to do Triple Maths (Additional FM) and/or Computer Science.
Maybe Statistics.

I have many reasons/excuses.
However FM is a double subject for me.
...so is Phys, but I'd rather not go into detail.

Alas... I have my Uni offers so there's not much incentive anymore...

Ohhh okay so your subjects count as 4 anyway, I do stats it's so easy I love it lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh okay so your subjects count as 4 anyway, I do stats it's so easy I love it lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA Does an A-level in stats (Six modules... all stats). However it's not being reformed.
If it's so easy then you should have no problem achieving full UMS.

For info, I'm unable to take AFM because of my examboard (WJEC), therefore it would be awkward to do Decision Maths (D1, D2)

This year I'm sitting:
FP1, FP2, FP3
M2, M3, S2
(edited 7 years ago)
AQA Does an A-level in stats. However it's not being reformed.
If it's so easy then you should have no problem achieving full UMS.

For info, I'm unable to take AFM because of my examboard (WJEC), therefore it would be awkward to do Decision Maths (D1, D2)

This year I'm sitting:
FP1, FP2, FP3
M2, M3, S2

I do edexcel stats and it's not reformed
Ohhh right I do S1 C1 C2 and then I'm dropping maths after AS level because I don't need it I just took it as a subject because I like maths, also my school are VERY against keeping all 4 subjects as A level

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 172
Ngl I think I'll stick to ice cream but thank you hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not both? :u:
Original post by RobML
Why not both? :u:

Idk where I could find a neo nazi tbh
I do edexcel stats and it's not reformed
Ohhh right I do S1 C1 C2 and then I'm dropping maths after AS level because I don't need it I just took it as a subject because I like maths, also my school are VERY against keeping all 4 subjects as A level

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why?
I wouldn't recommend dropping Maths at all, regardless of my obviously bias username.
If you were to drop a subject, it would be Psychology, essay writing can kill you.

I do have some experience, I did OCR AS Economics.
Why?
I wouldn't recommend dropping Maths at all, regardless of my obviously bias username.
If you were to drop a subject, it would be Psychology, essay writing can kill you.

I do have some experience, I did OCR AS Economics.

Really? I just think psychology makes the mix of subjects more interesting also I LOVE essay based subjects, I got full marks on both English GCSE's bc im really good at essay writing, also I'm confident I will get an A* in psychology by A2 that's what my teachers have said and I'm working at A* at the moment so just have to keep it up, whereas I think I'd get an A maximum for maths at A2
Really? I just think psychology makes the mix of subjects more interesting also I LOVE essay based subjects, I got full marks on both English GCSE's bc im really good at essay writing, also I'm confident I will get an A* in psychology by A2 that's what my teachers have said and I'm working at A* at the moment so just have to keep it up, whereas I think I'd get an A maximum for maths at A2

WOW. V impressive if your teachers aren't playing favourite or over-estimating you.

Well, there's no way you could cope with Chemistry without a bit of Maths practice...
A maximum for Maths A2? is that so bad?
WOW. V impressive if your teachers aren't playing favourite or over-estimating you.

Well, there's no way you could cope with Chemistry without a bit of Maths practice...
A maximum for Maths A2? is that so bad?

Thank you ahah, hopefully they're not! They're very pushy and strict tho so I doubt it
I just think if I do two sciences and maths it's so much more hard work and my grades won't be as good as if I did psychology, also I don't revise for psychology at the moment because I remember all the studies they're quite easy to remember when you're passionate about a subject so it's like my least stressful subject, I just really don't want to give it up hahaha
Thank you ahah, hopefully they're not! They're very pushy and strict tho so I doubt it
I just think if I do two sciences and maths it's so much more hard work and my grades won't be as good as if I did psychology, also I don't revise for psychology at the moment because I remember all the studies they're quite easy to remember when you're passionate about a subject so it's like my least stressful subject, I just really don't want to give it up hahaha

It's good that you're finding Psych chill.
It wont be too much work. You shouldn't think that.

Many peeps do complain about Chem tho.

I completely agree, 'passion'/interest for a subject is kewl.
Main things I stress about is what clothes to wear.
It's good that you're finding Psych chill.
It wont be too much work. You shouldn't think that.

Many peeps do complain about Chem tho.

I completely agree, 'passion'/interest for a subject is kewl.
Main things I stress about is what clothes to wear.

Yeah I'm lucky I like psych because I honestly had to teach myself in class for the first term as my original teacher was so terrible! She got fired though

Chemistry is difficult I can't lie, I find the content fine but the exam questions ridiculously hard, I mean I'm working at an A- but that's with so much work and stress

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest