The Student Room Group

Jawline

I hear girls talking about Jawlines what is so special about them?

Scroll to see replies

It shows low fat/high fat storage, majority have facial hair for a reason.
Reply 2
I find a strong looking jawline sexy.
Reply 3
Apparently makes a man more masculine.

I'm kinda screwed then...
Original post by Anonymous
I hear girls talking about Jawlines what is so special about them?

Do jaw exercises + chew gum, it'll make a subtle difference. Lift weights (higher testosterone=enhanced masculine features, this is why bodybuilders have big ass jaws whilst the common man has a little one)

It is a masculine feature, women are attracted to such aggressive features whilst men are attracted to softer features on a woman.

Like the other guy said, it is about fat storage, losing weight will enhance certain parts of the body e.g. jaw, d!ck etc...
(edited 7 years ago)
A strong jawline makes a guy look more atttractive/ masculine. On a biological level, it suggests that the male has a high level of testorone, in the same way big breasts on a female indicates fertility.

Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Colton Haynes is amazing!!
Reply 7
Original post by EC
I find a strong looking jawline sexy.

Why?
It symbolising low fat and manlyness since women don't really get them.

Just like rounded cheeks look super cute on women. Sharply defined cheeks look sexy on men.
Reply 9
this is op

Reply 10
Original post by S2M
Why?

It's sculpted nicely and it makes the face more masculine, extremely noticeable and appealing.
Original post by Pikachū
this is op

When I was a little kid I had this super strict teacher who punished me for breathing through my mouth rather than my nose, every day I thank that woman ''Edna''

:cry2:

http://www.consciousbreathing.com/articles/mouth-breathing-negatively-affect-childrens-smile-teeth-face-airways/
Reply 12
Original post by EC
It's sculpted nicely and it makes the face more masculine, extremely noticeable and appealing.

Don't know what to say to this.
Reply 13
Original post by S2M
Don't know what to say to this.

Ohhhhhhhh and I forgot about the beard, so attractive. :rave:
Original post by l'etranger
When I was a little kid I had this super strict teacher who punished me for breathing through my mouth rather than my nose, every day I thank that woman ''Edna''

:cry2:

http://www.consciousbreathing.com/articles/mouth-breathing-negatively-affect-childrens-smile-teeth-face-airways/

sheeeiii, i used to breathe from my mouth in primary school too 'cause I was a fat ****. Good thing i already passed the age of development or I wouldve had the leafy chin :nothing:
Original post by Pikachū
sheeeiii, i used to breathe from my mouth in primary school too 'cause I was a fat ****. Good thing i already passed the age of development or I wouldve had the leafy chin :nothing:

There must be a lot of mouthbreathers in some parts of Britain :rofl:
Reply 16
Original post by EC
Ohhhhhhhh and I forgot about the beard, so attractive. :rave:

Don't forget that I'm a dude so what you're saying is weird.
Original post by habeas.corpus
A strong jawline makes a guy look more atttractive/ masculine. On a biological level, it suggests that the male has a high level of testorone, in the same way big breasts on a female indicates fertility.

Attachment not found

oh my :fan: :blush:
Original post by S2M
Don't forget that I'm a dude so what you're saying is weird.

for some reason i always thought you were are girl :hmmm: :lol:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
oh my :fan: :blush:

Matt Bomer. Unfortunately for the girls, he is gay :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest