The Student Room Group

Uni Courses?

I study Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Mathematics and I was wondering what possible courses I could do in uni apart from bio-medicine or medicine
Original post by hodxn
I study Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Mathematics and I was wondering what possible courses I could do in uni apart from bio-medicine or medicine

What interests you? What kind of career do you want at the end? There are many many courses you could do with that combination, we're not just going to list them all.
Reply 2
Original post by hodxn

Go on university websites, look at the course structure and entry requirements. List down the courses that interest you, then start researching more about it. I did these, along with other subjects (dropped Chem), and can assure you that the list is far too long.
Reply 3
Original post by ForestCat
What interests you? What kind of career do you want at the end? There are many many courses you could do with that combination, we're not just going to list them all.

I either want to do Maths or study neuroscience/neurology
Original post by hodxn
I either want to do Maths or study neuroscience/neurology

Thats great. Then you have to do what @kkboyk suggest above and do your homework.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending