The Student Room Group

Best clubs in Paris for students?

Just want to find out which is the mostly packed club in Paris for students. It's a Saturday so I predict most places are busy, but the question is, where do the majority of students tend to go? Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Ps: who cares what the DJ plays, I think everyone knows the lyrics to every tune after about a couple litres 😝
Library Club is the only club you should be going to.
Reply 2
Original post by Palmyra
Library Club is the only club you should be going to.

LMFAO.

Stop ruining the mood for partying.
Reply 3
chess club
Original post by EC
LMFAO.

Stop ruining the mood for partying.

Partying is vile :angry:
Reply 5
Watch your back - Islamic State are coming to a club near you!
Original post by .A_C.
Watch your back - Islamic State are coming to a club near you!

> focusing on your studies and not liking clubbing = Islamic State
Reply 7
Original post by Palmyra
Partying is vile :angry:

Pretending you don't like partying is awful. :angry:
Original post by EC
Pretending you don't like partying is awful. :angry:

I'm not pretending, most alcohol tastes disgusting (other than some cocktails), and people only get drunk to forget about their *****y lives for whilst it lasts
Reply 9
Original post by Palmyra
I'm not pretending, most alcohol tastes disgusting (other than some cocktails), and people only get drunk to forget about their *****y lives for whilst it lasts

I like the taste of shots, especially the burn. Lol.

I agree, but whatever people do it's to forget about their inevitable death so..
Original post by EC
I like the taste of shots, especially the burn. Lol.

I agree, but whatever people do it's to forget about their inevitable death so..

you are too far gone

there's a difference between making the most of your life and getting drunk to forget how **** your life is
Reply 11
Original post by Palmyra
you are too far gone

there's a difference between making the most of your life and getting drunk to forget how **** your life is

We don't really get drunk here like people in the UK exaggerate and end up throwing up everywhere or worse.

Our drinking culture is way more relaxing and fun, we only have a few drinks and then dance all night.

And some people probably don't know better, that's the way they cope with pain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending