The Student Room Group

Why so beautiful...

My pizza tonight is cooked to absolute perfection. Making me get all emotional ya know :cry2:

Scroll to see replies

Yea man. The little things in life never get old
Original post by WoodyMKC
My pizza tonight is cooked to absolute perfection. Making me get all emotional ya know :cry2:

Opposite to me lad. I have butchered cooking my sirloin steak. Absolutely ****ed it. Ruined.
We had Dominoes last night. Margareta, with chicken Goujons for me and potato wedges for Sean. Naughty [and expensive] but nice. Of course, we have frozen ones in, but it's not the same. It's always a bit exciting when I see the van pull up outside.[Sad I know].
Original post by hezzlington
Opposite to me lad. I have butchered cooking my sirloin steak. Absolutely ****ed it. Ruined.

Ahh, see I didn't cook my dinner tonight, the Turkish folk in the high street did in their little kebab & pizza shop :h: I tipped the delivery guy but the cook is the real hero tonight.
tbh i cry whenever i come in contact with food :rofl:

triggered by supermarkets
Ahh, see I didn't cook my dinner tonight, the Turkish folk in the high street did in their little kebab & pizza shop :h: I tipped the delivery guy but the cook is the real hero tonight.

:lol:

That doesn't bloody count then!
Original post by markova21
We had Dominoes last night. Margareta, with chicken Goujons for me and potato wedges for Sean. Naughty [and expensive] but nice. Of course, we have frozen ones in, but it's not the same. It's always a bit exciting when I see the van pull up outside.[Sad I know].

Dominos prices are outrageous?! £19 for a large or something, and I don't care how much you 'save' on the deals!
:lol:

That doesn't bloody count then!

...but, it tastes so wonderful :cry2::crying2:
Dominos prices are outrageous?! £19 for a large or something, and I don't care how much you 'save' on the deals!

I know, right? But it's a nice treat once in a while. We have three large cheese and tomato pizzas in the freezer, so it's a bit mad. But so worth it.
Didn't you stuff yourself with pizza yesterday too mr ?

Got an everlasting 50% off code for my local branch, winning :biggrin: Though I didn't get from them tonight.
Got an everlasting 50% off code for my local branch, winning :biggrin: Though I didn't get from them tonight.

I used to get 50% discount as well, but had to hand in my ID which got me the discount so can't get it anymore. Back then, a large was £16. Ingredients are getting cheaper, other than flour, so not sure why the price is going up!
I've had pizza so much these past few weeks, it's like it's the only thing I eat these days lol.
What does it include. Just pizza?
Desserts?
Premium sides/ those group ones?
Original post by Supernova91
Didn't you stuff yourself with pizza yesterday too mr ?

Yeah but it was just some small little thing that I picked up on the way home and it was a bit... meh... not the same as a big greasy 18 incher (no homo) from the takeaway shop :h:
Original post by Kholmes1
What does it include. Just pizza?
Desserts?
Premium sides/ those group ones?

Just the pizza tonight, and a bottle of diet coke. If I get from Domino's then I usually use the 50% off code and ransack the place.
Pic!
Just the pizza tonight, and a bottle of diet coke. If I get from Domino's then I usually use the 50% off code and ransack the place.

Ah ok. So you can use the code for anything from there?
Original post by Kholmes1
Ah ok. So you can use the code for anything from there?

Any of their own-brand products, which is almost everything but stuff like bottles of coke and stuff don't count.

Quick Reply