The Student Room Group

How would you feel if an ex wanted a booty call?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Dirtybit
I've been around the internet long enough love

Don't ever call me love again and stop talking to me if you consider me fake. I've never lied on this site and I've always been myself including in my avatar. I'll stop explaining myself now.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Unfortunately I didn't receive the booty call lol. I'm contemplating initiating one though.

When you do just ask how they are if they are single
Then say we should meet up sometime

Dont say hi lets **** for a night
Reply 62
Unfortunately I didn't receive the booty call lol. I'm contemplating initiating one though.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That changes the entire situation. You should try tho. Who knows what's going to happen?

Original post by hezzlington
Ive never been catfished, but i know people that have.
Im not the hero the people want, im the hero the people need.

Ok that doesn't mean people have to actually assume that everyone is fake, it's really annoying.
Reply 63
Original post by EC
Don't ever call me love again and stop talking to me if you consider me fake. I've never lied on this site and I've always been myself including in my avatar. I'll stop explaining myself now.

Why would you take someone calling you "love" so offensively?
Original post by EC
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That changes the entire situation. You should try tho. Who knows what's going to happen?

Ok that doesn't mean people have to actually assume that everyone is fake, it's really annoying.

Its for their own protection. People on here develop crushes very easily and get attached.
Original post by EC

No need to get so worked up love
Reply 66
Original post by SA-1
Why would you take someone calling you "love" so offensively?

How would you feel if someone called you a catfish and then love? :rofl: I didn't find it offensive, I'd rather be called like that by people who actually know me.
Reply 67
Its for their own protection. People on here develop crushes very easily and get attached.

Develop crushes very easily and get attached without talking on the phone or on other social media like fb or insta with these people? Lol.
Reply 68
Original post by EC
How would you feel if someone called you a catfish and then love? :rofl: I didn't find it offensive, I'd rather be called like that by people who actually know me.

Nobody called you a catfish, we just want a game of footy :frown:
Original post by EC
Develop crushes very easily and get attached without talking on the phone or on other social media like fb or insta with these people? Lol.

Yes. Absolutely. Happens all the time.

Lonely teens on the internet...its the norm.
Reply 70
Original post by SA-1
Nobody called you a catfish, we just want a game of footy :frown:

K.
Reply 71
Yes. Absolutely. Happens all the time.

Lonely teens on the internet...its the norm.

Oh. I'm not informed on this, but I do think they should do more research about that person before actually getting close so they do share the guilt.
Original post by EC
No and you're not funny, sorry.

now dab

Reply 73
Original post by Palmyra
now dab

:eviltongue:

i meant to complete ur destruction of the Pogba poster guy :frown:
Reply 75
Original post by Palmyra
i meant to complete ur destruction of the Pogba poster guy :frown:

Oh, I thought you were mocking me :frown: oops
I'm very sorry to hear that. Cheating is a foul thing done by the mentally immature (who have no sense of empathy or morals) or the actively immoral. It shouldn't ever be tolerated. Blows my mind that some people forgive a cheat. It makes no sense to cheat at all! Just end the relationship and go get your nookie elsewhere. What's so difficult about that?

You seem like a very sweet girl with only good intentions and a lot of character so I'm sure you will find someone with ease if you want to!

thats okay!
i know- ever since that- i cant really stand lying and dishonesty- anyone who lies to me- i cut contact..
I forgive, but i definately dont forget :yep:

awwww! thank you! :colondollar: thats very kind of you! :hugs:
Go and service it mate, be rude not to obviously this is from a guy perspective in relation to a woman. However whatever floats your boat I guess lol
(edited 7 years ago)
In the grand scheme of things - people can do whatever they want with themselves so it's up to the person if they want to go for it.

My personal opinion - I can't say I would do it and I don't really agree with it.
It's like you want to have the benefits of a relationship without putting in the work or effort to actually have a proper one, which just seems lazy.
Friends with benefits never usually work out anyway due to psychological developments, let alone with an ex. A person could risk their 'good' break up with this, especially if one person gets into a new relationship.
The whole thing of once a year is a strange strange arrangement too :K:
My recommendation would just be to move on, it's clear one of the people still cannot do that despite not talking.
Original post by EC

She's not single. Boo.

Original post by CleverSquirrel
thats okay!
i know- ever since that- i cant really stand lying and dishonesty- anyone who lies to me- i cut contact..
I forgive, but i definately dont forget :yep:

awwww! thank you! :colondollar: thats very kind of you! :hugs:

It's not really very kind haha. It's a simple, truthful compliment - doesn't take much to offer it. But yeah, the sentiment is unfortunately quite rare these days. Glad you appreciated it anyway.

@WoodyMKC

Not single atm.

Oddly surprised.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest