The Student Room Group

Chicken Appreciation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michiyo
No, my beloved chicken! This is a misunderstanding! I was trying to reason with Cheese in order to save you! :cry2:

To be fair, I would eat CheeseIsVeg too if only she were not a vegetable. I hate vegetables. (Except for you, Cheese, you are awesome :hugs: )

You'd better be telling the truth. :hmmm:

:lol: I hate vegetable too. :moon: Except CheeseIsVeg, of course. :rofl:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Y U DO ZIS

Spoiler

Because sleep and stuff. :colondollar:

Spoiler

Reply 81
Original post by wolfmoon88
I've had carnivora pizza before with pepperoni, sausages, ham, bacon and bbq chicken :rofl:

Some BBQ Chicken pizzas have it, some don't :tongue:

I have had it with everything you mentioned, except for bacon. :yep:

I have not seen one without vegetables yet :ashamed: :cry2:

Original post by TheOtherSide.

I am! :cube:

The only vegetable I eat is the potato. I like butter beans, but I am not sure if they count as vegetables. I can tolerate tomato sauce and extremely tiny pieces/sauces of garlic/onion if needed. That is about it.

I would much rather eat chicken :heart: (Not you, of course :hugs: )
(edited 7 years ago)

Because sleep and stuff. :colondollar:

Spoiler

:colone:
:colonhash: tonight? :puppyeyes:

Spoiler

I think I have found my place :u:
Reply 84
Original post by CamLikesCookies
I think I have found my place :u:

You have, indeed. I, the High Priestess of Chicken Appreciation, thereby welcome you to this thread and bless you with chicken, for you are one of us: a chicken-lover. :u:
16143287_1349370451752561_289286993570662112_n.jpg

I just saw this one on Facebook
Reply 86
16143287_1349370451752561_289286993570662112_n.jpg

I just saw this one on Facebook

I love you :drool:
Original post by Michiyo

I am! :cube:

The only vegetable I eat is the potato. I like butter beans, but I am not sure if they count as vegetables. I can tolerate tomato sauce and extremely tiny pieces/sauces of garlic/onion if needed. That is about it.

I would much rather eat chicken :heart: (Not you, of course :hugs: )

:hmmm: :penguinhug:

That is a good vegetable to eat. :mmm: What are butter beans? :hide: In other words, everything you need for a pizza.:ahee:

Talking of which, I honestly don't know how or why I'm still here on this thread when I am surrounded by people hungry for chicken.:afraid:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colone:
:colonhash: tonight? :puppyeyes:

Spoiler

Oh, oops...:hide:
Reply 89
:hmmm: :penguinhug:

That is a good vegetable to eat. :mmm: What are butter beans? :hide: In other words, everything you need for a pizza.:ahee:

Talking of which, I honestly don't know how or why I'm still here on this thread when I am surrounded by people hungry for chicken.:afraid:

:penguinhug:

Potatoes are the best vegetable in the universe. :daydreaming:

Uh... beans.

For a pizza, spaghetti or meatballs, my chicken friend :ahee:

Because you are under the protection of Michiyo, the High Priestess of Chicken Appreciation, since you are the Chicken Goddess and no one will eat you :hugs: (And if they do, the Gods of Chicken Appreciation have bestowed upon me the gift to revive chicken. :yep: )
Original post by Michiyo
:penguinhug:

Potatoes are the best vegetable in the universe. :daydreaming:

Uh... beans.

For a pizza, spaghetti or meatballs, my chicken friend :ahee:

Because you are under the protection of Michiyo, the High Priestess of Chicken Appreciation, since you are the Chicken Goddess and no one will eat you :hugs: (And if they do, the Gods of Chicken Appreciation have bestowed upon me the gift to revive chicken. :yep: )

Right after cheese. :daydreaming:

Oh, never had butter beans. :getmecoat: What do they taste like? :holmes:

:ahee:

I'd rather you didn't have to revive me. :afraid:
Reply 91
Right after cheese. :daydreaming:

Oh, never had butter beans. :getmecoat: What do they taste like? :holmes:

:ahee:

I'd rather you didn't have to revive me. :afraid:

Agreed. :ahee:

To be fair, I am not surprised. It is just an Eastern European/Romanian thing. :laugh: (I like this Romanian food named 'ciorbă cu fasole', which is a soup-like thing with butter beans and some vegetables thrown in to flavour the water base.)

They are delicious! :h: I cannot describe their taste wel (they barely have any), but they have an 'earthy' taste, are soft once boiled, and are tiny bit salty and bitter (an extremely tiny bit that is hardly noticeable, though). I am fairly sure the Japanese use them to make a special sweet bean paste after the tiny bitterness they have is no longer (due to lots of soaking and all that).

Shh, it is okay. :console: :cube:
Original post by Michiyo
Agreed. :ahee:

To be fair, I am not surprised. It is just an Eastern European/Romanian thing. :laugh: (I like this Romanian food named 'ciorbă cu fasole', which is a soup-like thing with butter beans and some vegetables thrown in to flavour the water base.)

They are delicious! :h: I cannot describe their taste wel (they barely have any), but they have an 'earthy' taste, are soft once boiled, and are tiny bit salty and bitter (an extremely tiny bit that is hardly noticeable, though). I am fairly sure the Japanese use them to make a special sweet bean paste after the tiny bitterness they have is no longer (due to lots of soaking and all that).

Shh, it is okay. :console: :cube:

If I ever do go to Romania or something, I'll make sure to try that because now I'm actually curious about what butter beans taste like in my mouth. :holmes: (Or I guess I could buy it here somewhere :rofl: but that is nowhere near as fun..)

If you say so. :hide:

ALSO you're on my leaderboard now. :teeth: 19th with 54 quotes at the moment. :mmm:
Reply 93
If I ever do go to Romania or something, I'll make sure to try that because now I'm actually curious about what butter beans taste like in my mouth. :holmes: (Or I guess I could buy it here somewhere :rofl: but that is nowhere near as fun..)

If you say so. :hide:

ALSO you're on my leaderboard now. :teeth: 19th with 54 quotes at the moment. :mmm:

I can make it for you if I ever see you :colondollar: (I can cook quite a few different recipes. Most of them are Romanian or with chicken, but who cares as long as the food is good. :laugh: )

You would have to look up the recipe and read it in Romanian since I doubt it can be found in any other language. :rofl: Or I could just give you the recipe and you can find butter beans at any Eastern European or Polish store. :smile:

Yay! I am flattered to even be on your graph :blush:

You are in second place with 57 quotes for me! :biggrin:
Get some butter beans in your life! Right next to the kidney beans in most supermarkets, my mum used to do this awesome chicken casserole with butter beans in it
Reply 95
Get some butter beans in your life! Right next to the kidney beans in most supermarkets, my mum used to do this awesome chicken casserole with butter beans in it

This. This chicken-lover knows what he/she/etc is talking about. :yep:
Complete and utter nonsense.

Little wonder why people don't take vegans seriously.
Where does everyone fall with skin and bones? :beard:

Heeeey
Reply 99
Original post by J-ved

Heeeey

^Everyone in this thread

Welcome :hi:

Quick Reply

Latest