The Student Room Group

Why should I do need help

So I am in a relationship for 5 years, we haven't been great together for the past year .. recently I bumped into an old friend from years ago and we got talking .. so everyday we talk and I always gets butterflies in my stomach (I know I shudnt) like we click so well together he makes me laugh a lot .. we sometimes messaged each other (he has a girlfriend the past 5 years too) problem is he recently got engaged before I was in the picture.. so I had to tell him how I felt and I did and he feels the same way but I was out in the pub and my friend txt everyone on my friends list saying coming out (including him) woke up this morning and he has me blocked .. why? Help please
well he's commited to someone else- think about it, he was an engaged man, he shouldnt be talking to any girl like that.
he stopped it before it escalated :yep:

have you spoken to your bf about how youre feeling re. the two of you?

focus on your relationship with your BF and how to fix the problems youve been having- try find ways around it, sit down with him and communicate how you feel :yep:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Yes I have spoken to my current bf but he doesn't care he is moving. County soon for college so I think that will be the end of. It .. the other lad like why did he block me if he told me how he feels about me like he told all he's friends too (sorry I fail to mention I was with this lad for awhile but to had to move away that's why it ended)
Original post by Meg2955
So I am in a relationship for 5 years, we haven't been great together for the past year .. recently I bumped into an old friend from years ago and we got talking .. so everyday we talk and I always gets butterflies in my stomach (I know I shudnt) like we click so well together he makes me laugh a lot .. we sometimes messaged each other (he has a girlfriend the past 5 years too) problem is he recently got engaged before I was in the picture.. so I had to tell him how I felt and I did and he feels the same way but I was out in the pub and my friend txt everyone on my friends list saying coming out (including him) woke up this morning and he has me blocked .. why? Help please

The texting bit wasnt altogether clear.I suspect he has panicked and realised he is engaged and has 5 years in that relationship or maybe he is unsure. Mayeb you cna write to him or phone or get a message asking for an explanation. A bot doffocult because he might not have one.
Original post by Meg2955
Yes I have spoken to my current bf but he doesn't care he is moving. County soon for college so I think that will be the end of. It .. the other lad like why did he block me if he told me how he feels about me like he told all he's friends too (sorry I fail to mention I was with this lad for awhile but to had to move away that's why it ended)

No offence, but none of these relationships sound particularly serious or sustainable, despite the whole "5 years" thing. How old are you all..?
Reply 5
Sorry about that I just needed to talk to someone that's why I rushed it..
I don't have his number I was only messaging him on a social network.. he owns a cafe so I usually go there every morning to get my coffee before college .. now I dnt think I could face him again. I'm torn apart
Original post by 999tigger
The texting bit wasnt altogether clear.I suspect he has panicked and realised he is engaged and has 5 years in that relationship or maybe he is unsure. Mayeb you cna write to him or phone or get a message asking for an explanation. A bot doffocult because he might not have one.
Original post by Meg2955

ah i see- still, sweetie, he's enagaged- its a dangerous zone, hes commited to someone else now, you'll have to now work on what you're going to do with your current boyfy! see how things plan out?

ya'll lucky to have boyfriends man! look after them and respect their trust too! :yep: some of us around here don't get asked out :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Okay thanks for the advice ☺☺
Reply 8
Okay so I am with my bf since I was 17 I am 22now ... and the lad I like is 26
Original post by Anonymous
No offence, but none of these relationships sound particularly serious or sustainable, despite the whole "5 years" thing. How old are you all..?
Original post by Meg2955
Sorry about that I just needed to talk to someone that's why I rushed it..
I don't have his number I was only messaging him on a social network.. he owns a cafe so I usually go there every morning to get my coffee before college .. now I dnt think I could face him again. I'm torn apart

I will stick with my explanation. He has just had second thoughts. You will just have to find someone else. You should probably finish your own as well. At least you know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending