The Student Room Group

Didn't do that well in university interview...

There was a written task that I had to do and I didn't do the best because I had to rush due to little time and I feel so stressed out about this...
Plus I was a bit nervous in the interview, this was for edge hill - I know I won't be getting in now.x
Original post by StudentH1
There was a written task that I had to do and I didn't do the best because I had to rush due to little time and I feel so stressed out about this...
Plus I was a bit nervous in the interview, this was for edge hill - I know I won't be getting in now.x

It's okay, interviews don't always have to go perfectly and other people will have faced the same pressure.
Sometimes our own judgement is terrible, I had exams where I thought I did really well and got average grades, or Ines I'd failed and also got okay grades...

Plus the interviews for my current job, I get I underperformed in them and I actually helped out in the same interviews this year and I must have done better than expected as I've seen how difficult it was to get in.

Good luck though.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
It's okay, interviews don't always have to go perfectly and other people will have faced the same pressure.
Sometimes our own judgement is terrible, I had exams where I thought I did really well and got average grades, or Ines I'd failed and also got okay grades...

Plus the interviews for my current job, I get I underperformed in them and I actually helped out in the same interviews this year and I must have done better than expected as I've seen how difficult it was to get in.

Good luck though.

Thank you so much! I actually got a conditional offer I was so shocked????!!!!
Original post by StudentH1
Thank you so much! I actually got a conditional offer I was so shocked????!!!!

Congratulations :h: go forth and celebrate.

Quick Reply

Latest