The Student Room Group

What fundamental woman's rights is Trump threatening?

During the protests I saw a lot of placards which said "Women just want to have fundamental human rights". Which fundamental human rights is Trump threatening?

Scroll to see replies

to be ungrabbed
Original post by לזייןהאיסלאם
During the protests I saw a lot of placards which said "Women just want to have fundamental human rights". Which fundamental human rights is Trump threatening?

none
Reply 3
Hes not threatening anything. Women just don't like what he says and enjoy protesting about how hard their life is
Original post by Nottie
Hes not threatening anything. Women just don't like what he says and enjoy protesting about how hard their life is

So why were many protesting for fundamental human rights for women?
Original post by the bear
to be ungrabbed

He is a disgusting man.
His comments about women and actions towards them shows a clear lack of respect and worrying misogyny. I think this has been underreported such as the way he dismissed cases of sexual assault against him by labelling and bullying his victims.

These can easily be reflected through his policies. A protest like this has clearly threatened the manhood of a lot of right wing men.
For their pussies' to be grabbed free.
Reply 8
Original post by Nottie

Youre leaving this country once your done right?
Reply 9
Original post by knightchildish
His comments about women and actions towards them shows a clear lack of respect and worrying misogyny. I think this has been underreported such as the way he dismissed cases of sexual assault against him by labelling and bullying his victims.

These can easily be reflected through his policies. A protest like this has clearly threatened the manhood of a lot of right wing men.

If it is untrue why should he be nice to them?

Do you have to be nice to people purposely trying to destroy your reputation?

In terms of his policies towards women, Trump is one of the most liberal republicans ever. He does support planned parenthood and has called for 6 weeks maternity leave to be standard. It is Pence who is far more conservative.
So wait women are marching because of the "grab her by the va jay jay" thing he said in private?

lol it was only banter mate relax it's not that deep.

To all the women marching check your fathers/boyfriends internet history, you will find much worse!!

Edit : Oh wait how silly of me to assume you have a father and a boyfriend, sorry I assumed the gender of your parents and your significant other :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by khanpatel321
So wait women are marching because of the "grab her by the va jay jay" thing he said in private?

To all the women marching check your fathers/boyfriends internet history, you will find much worse!!

Bit different though isn't it. That's on the internet, where it's mostly fantasy. Trump was actually saying this is what he did. I'm sure if he was talking about your wife, gf, sister, mother, or daughter you wouldn't be so blasé about it.
Original post by khanpatel321

Edit : Oh wait how silly of me to assume you have a father and a boyfriend, sorry I assumed the gender of your parents and your significant other :frown:

This man is the leader of the free world. My father or boyfriend isn't running the country, Trump is so I don't think it's unreasonable that he acts with a bit of decorum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The implementation of woman hating sharia law?
Original post by joecphillips
If it is untrue why should he be nice to them?

Do you have to be nice to people purposely trying to destroy your reputation?

This isn't about being nice or not nice. This is about acting professionally and not making misogynistic comments. Plus the lawsuit was dropped so it never actually went to court so saying it's untrue is a bit far fetched.

As I said, there have been several instances of him making disgusting misogynistic comments.
Original post by לזייןהאיסלאם
In terms of his policies towards women, Trump is one of the most liberal republicans ever. He does support planned parenthood and has called for 6 weeks maternity leave to be standard. It is Pence who is far more conservative.

Yes, and Pence is also in a position of power.

Trump may be liberal but his attitudes towards women is undoubtedly disgusting.
Reply 17
This isn't about being nice or not nice. This is about acting professionally and not making misogynistic comments. Plus the lawsuit was dropped so it never actually went to court so saying it's untrue is a bit far fetched.

As I said, there have been several instances of him making disgusting misogynistic comments.

If someone is attacking him personally he can do what he likes, what evidence is there that the accusations are true? People who have went decades without saying anything but when Hillary's campaign are trying to paint him as a sexual predator they suddenly have to speak out
Original post by joecphillips
If someone is attacking him personally he can do what he likes, what evidence is there that the accusations are true? People who have went decades without saying anything but when Hillary's campaign are trying to paint him as a sexual predator they suddenly have to speak out

He is not free to make misogynistic and degrading comments about women. Not when he wants to be President. It's also incredibly disrespectful to women who are victims of rape because his actions make women who have been raped less likely to come out.

And whether you think he is allowed to make these comments or not, there is still a clear basis for why these women are out protesting.
He is not free to make misogynistic and degrading comments about women. Not when he wants to be President. It's also incredibly disrespectful to women who are victims of rape because his actions make women who have been raped less likely to come out.

And whether you think he is allowed to make these comments or not, there is still a clear basis for why these women are out protesting.

Well, evidently he is allowed to make these comments.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending