The Student Room Group

Question for guys regarding short skirts.

If a female is walking down the street wearing a short skirt (i.e the skirt comes down to half way between her knees and her bum) with tights, do you look at her in a sexual way?
When I wear my skater skirt and am walking somewhere, I often have men slowing down their cars when they get near me and they stare at my legs, which makes me feel uneasy. Then, as they drive away, they turn their heads around and continue looking at me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If it's out there to be looked at, I will probably look at it (as will most guys).

Also, why do you wear a skirt for skating?
Original post by LeCroissant
If a female is walking down the street wearing a short skirt (i.e the skirt comes down to half way between her knees and her bum) with tights, do you look at her in a sexual way?
When I wear my skater skirt and am walking somewhere, I often have men slowing down their cars when they get near me and they stare at my legs, which makes me feel uneasy. Then, as they drive away, they turn their heads around and continue looking at me.

Either they're looking at you sexually or wondering how mad you have to be to wear that in the winter.

Solution: don't wear that and you won't get stares
Reply 3

depends how seethrough your tights are

If I can see your legs through them, then at that length of skirt ..you would most likely catch my attention..
Yeah like 90% of the time unless you're really old and have awful legs.
Original post by h3rmit

Also, why do you wear a skirt for skating?

I don't, it's just the name of the skirt :laugh:.
Reply 6
Not in a sexual way, not at all :innocent:
Reply 7
I don't, it's just the name of the skirt :laugh:.

Ohhhh

Spoiler

Reply 8
Is this in response as to what was said onn BBC or Sky news (I can't remember which one)
Reply 9
Well yeh obv, she could be covered head to toe but if shes attractive she'll be looked at sexually lmao.
... am walking somewhere, I often have men slowing down their cars when they get near me and they stare at my legs, which makes me feel uneasy. Then, as they drive away, they turn their heads around and continue looking at me.

Really...? You're actually stopping traffic...?
Original post by dmy15
Is this in response as to what was said onn BBC or Sky news (I can't remember which one)

No, just from personal experience haha.
Original post by Reality Check

ive actually experienced this happening to female friends in italy. Men will literally stop their cars in the middle of the road to peer out and stare.
YES, it's such a cute outfit!! :h:
Original post by Reality Check

Not stopping it, just slowing it down :tongue:

To be fair, I haven't experienced this when walking down a busy road before. It tends to happen on quieter roads where drivers have to drive slower and there's less traffic.
Original post by hezzlington
ive actually experienced this happening to female friends in italy. Men will literally stop their cars in the middle of the road to peer out and stare.

Yep, stop and have a good old perv. Like it's totally acceptable behaviour, which it sort of is there!

Nope , definitely not in a sexual way :facepalm:
Original post by Lychee627
Nope , definitely not in a sexual way :facepalm:

So you'd see pretty much ANY female in a sexual way if she was wearing this outfit?
Even those who you wouldn't normally find attractive? I.e. if you're usually into sporty girls but then there's a nerdy girl wearing a short skirt and tights, would you see her differently?
So you'd see pretty much ANY female in a sexual way if she was wearing this outfit?
Even those who you wouldn't normally find attractive? I.e. if you're usually into sporty girls but then there's a nerdy girl wearing a short skirt and tights, would you see her differently?

I said i dont see them in a sexual way:redface: i see every girl in the same way :tongue: and thats the normal way :rofl: dont annoy Mrs Croissant:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lychee627
I said i dont see them in a sexual way:redface: i see every girl in the same way :tongue: and thats the normal way :rofl: dont annoy Mrs Croissant:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I be detecting any sarcasm here? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending