Scroll to see replies

Damn wolfmoon, your reply to me knocked me to 101 :lol:
Original post by andrewsco

HAAAAAAhahahaa
Original post by XOR_
HAAAAAAhahahaa

:unimpressed:
Vibes
[video="youtube;SyRv0-oPfKE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyRv0-oPfKE[/video]
Original post by AndrewSCO
Damn wolfmoon, your reply to me knocked me to 101 :lol:

I swear I wasn't even trying to get 100th post :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
That's cool :smile: I like pretty places!

Hahaha I am used to places which are wet and windy so not a huge problem there, as long as it is not humid everything is cool. That's true, the weather in the UK just seems the same regardless where you go... just curious, I honestly don't really care about the weather that much more about the surroundings and the uni.

Where are you studying? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay :smile:

Hahah that's good then :tongue: Yeah it's not gonna make a difference wherever you go.

I go to Strathclyde which is in the centre of Glasgow :tongue:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Yay :smile:

Hahah that's good then :tongue: Yeah it's not gonna make a difference wherever you go.

I go to Strathclyde which is in the centre of Glasgow :tongue:

All I know about Strathclyde is their business school which I heard was excellent. Nothing else really O.o

Yeah better get used to not great weather than :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
All I know about Strathclyde is their business school which I heard was excellent. Nothing else really O.o

Yeah better get used to not great weather than :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's also really highly regarded for engineering too, I didn't necessarily "choose" to come here (I originally went to Imperial and had like 2 months to find another uni in the summer before the year started :lol:) but would have picked it over Edinburgh and Glasgow anyway for engineering so worked out okay :smile:
:fan:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:nodots:

PRSOM

:sub:
[video="youtube;Ec92Wa8zJs8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec92Wa8zJs8[/video]
Destroyed pool trials today, woop
Original post by saraxh
:fan:

Who's that :rofl:
Original post by FemaleBo55
Who's that :rofl:

Jack Gilinsky. He's taken though.

Latest