The Student Room Group

Does he like me?!

This guy keeps staring at my face and looks deep into my eyes all the time. He has also tried to talk to me before. When we did talk it was slightly awkward. He was talking about himself whilst asking questions about me. I was kind of lost for words and I think he was too because he carried on staring at into my eyes. Does it seem like this guy is into me? (We've only talked that one time). He approached me after looking at me.
Reply 1
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
This guy keeps staring at my face and looks deep into my eyes all the time. He has also tried to talk to me before. When we did talk it was slightly awkward. He was talking about himself whilst asking questions about me. I was kind of lost for words and I think he was too because he carried on staring at into my eyes. Does it seem like this guy is into me? (We've only talked that one time). He approached me after looking at me.

Yes he obviously likes you but maybe he's just a bit shy. Do you like him? You probably do as you made this post. But next time you two talk ask him questions and try and keep the conversation flowing.
Reply 3
Yes he obviously likes you but maybe he's just a bit shy. Do you like him? You probably do as you made this post. But next time you two talk ask him questions and try and keep the conversation flowing.

Yep I do like him :biggrin:
Reply 4
Yeah I get you! Relationships can be scary tough and draining but I wouldn't mind if it was with the right person.
Reply 5
You find out by asking him. Your guess is as good as anyone on TSR.

does this guys name begin with the letter "A"? :biggrin:
Reply 7
does this guys name begin with the letter "A"? :biggrin:

Nope, it starts with an L. Does my situation sound familiar to you?
Nope, it starts with an L. Does my situation sound familiar to you?

lool yh
Reply 9
lool yh

That's weird
How old are you? :rolleyes:
That's weird
How old are you? :rolleyes:

yh IKR
i'm 18 second year college, what about you?
yh IKR
i'm 18 second year college, what about you?

Alright I'm 20!
Alright I'm 20!

looooooooooool

Yep he definitely likes you!:biggrin: I know a guy who does the same thing to me...
your a fatty boom boom.
Original post by bigbootynockeys
How can anyone like anything that i can just tell is ugly, fat and annoying

???
Has he tried to slip his tongue in your rusty sheriffs badge? If so, he probably likes you. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending