The Student Room Group

Does anyone like Bath?

The city smells so nice. It smells like its name.
Reply 1
I'm more a shower type of person tbh.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
I'm more a shower type of person tbh.

I meant the city
I only spent a few hours in the city during a school trip, but I remember I really liked the architecture !
Reply 4
Original post by Bellamione
I only spent a few hours in the city during a school trip, but I remember I really liked the architecture !

The architecture is nice. Did you go to the Roman Baths.
Original post by RedManc
The architecture is nice. Did you go to the Roman Baths.

Nope, but you aroused my curiosity so I looked some pictures up, and I wish I did go there !
Reply 7
Nope, but you aroused my curiosity so I looked some pictures up, and I wish I did go there !

The smell of the baths is very nice. The only problem in bath is that you don't get cold water.
Original post by RedManc
The smell of the baths is very nice. The only problem in bath is that you don't get cold water.

Dem natural thermal waters doe :biggrin:

I live in Bath, and absolutely love the city. It's by no means big but it most definitely has enough to cater for your needs : ) Has a really good uni and is a world heritage site, so I guess that adds value to it :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by JaredzzC
Dem natural thermal waters doe :biggrin:

I live in Bath, and absolutely love the city. It's by no means big but it most definitely has enough to cater for your needs : ) Has a really good uni and is a world heritage site, so I guess that adds value to it :biggrin:

I went their last year. Bath was great but Cheddar was the highlight of the tour.
Original post by RedManc

I didn't even know they had a smell, I just thought it was more aesthetically pleasing with the water. It's awesome !
Er, I'm a bit lost, you don't get cold water for what ? Like, when you turn on a tap ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
I didn't even know they had a smell, I just thought it was more aesthetically with the water. It's awesome !
Er, I'm a bit lost, you don't get cold water for what ? Like, when you turn on a tap ?

When you turn on the tap you only get hot water.
Original post by RedManc
When you turn on the tap you only get hot water.

Oh, not nice :/ I wonder how people manage not to get burnt...
Reply 13
Oh, not nice :/ I wonder how people manage not to get burnt...

a few maybe...

Quick Reply

Latest