I am in love with an Afghan.
Reply 1
God bless you.
Reply 2
Original post by Edo123
God bless you.

Does this mean I have no chance?
Reply 3
This is as much use as a plane without wings.

Tell us more. What ethnicity are you, how old are you, how old are they, are you both religious, what are your parents like, if they make round rotis etc...
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
This is as much use as a plane without wings.

Tell us more. What ethnicity are you, how old are you, how old are they, are you both religious, what are your parents like, if they make round rotis etc...

Age, let's say over 19 for both. She does not even know, that's the problem and Afghan so obviously will be religious afaik. Religion is not thr issue though. She is too good for me.
I cant answer most of that. But why round rotis, I am not talking about a Pakistani here?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
. She is too good for me.

Okay so we are getting somewhere. Why do you feel she is too good for you?
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Okay so we are getting somewhere. Why do you feel she is too good for you?

She is beautiful, sensible, mature and caring. Not that I am not but she is something else basically she is all a guy would want. But she is not the type to talk to any guys for fun, she stay within her limits which I respect a lot. She has dignity and values herself, unlike most girls today. I mean she is not the type to seek attention all the time.

I just feel I have no chance, firstly because I am not an Afghan. Secondly , she don't even care about me, she don't care about any guys in that way.

I feel like I am getting no where here, sigh.
Age, let's say over 19 for both. She does not even know, that's the problem and Afghan so obviously will be religious afaik. Religion is not thr issue though. She is too good for me.
I cant answer most of that. But why round rotis, I am not talking about a Pakistani here?

I make round rotis :colone:

Spoiler

Hound? Rug?
Reply 9
I make round rotis :colone:

Spoiler

I don't get it.

Original post by Reality Check
Hound? Rug?

Afghan girl.

Quick Reply