The Student Room Group

Bad mock results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Moltenmo
Lol, I will just stop arguing with a 6-year-old. Continue your good work of promoting others to cheat and continuously moaning about the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you stople falsely accusing me!? When have I ever promoted cheating!
Original post by Popsiclez
Can you stople falsely accusing me!? When have I ever promoted cheating!

Are you enjoying this cause it seems like you are. I'll leave it for another day. I don't want to go through all your posts but it's in there at least twice or three times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you enjoying this cause it seems like you are. I'll leave it for another day. I don't want to go through all your posts but it's in there at least twice or three times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you want from me an apology? SORRY there.
What do you want from me an apology? SORRY there.

No, I don't want you to apologise. I just want you to see that criticism isn't bad. Especially when it's constructive. (Also, I am not a bully).

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I don't want you to apologise. I just want you to see that criticism isn't bad. Especially when it's constructive. (Also, I am not a bully).

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, you're a theif.
Original post by Carthaginian
No, you're a theif.

How did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carthaginian
No, you're a theif.

And don't you mean thief?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok whats the criticism? Also can you have to give me positives to even it out..
I skived off for my mock exams - I got 0 in everything :lol:
I got AAABBBBCCCC in my gcses
and A*AAC in my a levels
Ok whats the criticism? Also can you have to give me positives to even it out..

Criticism:
What I have already said before.
Also, you seem to not believe that you are not capable of getting extremely high grades (which I think you will agree to). However, it is possible for anyone to get great grades if they work hard.
Positives (guessing this is what you mean):
You are on TSR GCSE forum regularly so clearly you are motivated to do well and help others out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Criticism:
What I have already said before.
Also, you seem to not believe that you are not capable of getting extremely high grades (which I think you will agree to). However, it is possible for anyone to get great grades if they work hard.
Positives (guessing this is what you mean):
You are on TSR GCSE forum regularly so clearly you are motivated to do well and help others out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I'm just worried I guess, actually I think all my subjects Im ok with atm, my Science C/A are ok and everything else, its just art Im not sure about..
Original post by kirstenolivia
Hi I've done all my mocks and I'm rlly scared to tell my parents my grades I've been hiding it for a week and crying every single day. This is all I've got back so far . I don't know what to do.

Physics C
Chemistry C
French (reading and speaking only) A
Maths A
English Lit 7
English language 7

Also my history teacher said that our mocks had generally depressed from our year 10 exam results but I don't see how that can be because last year I barely revised and I actually revised this year.

the good things about mocks is that you know where to improve now, I do
Reply 32
Original post by kirstenolivia
Hi I've done all my mocks and I'm rlly scared to tell my parents my grades I've been hiding it for a week and crying every single day. This is all I've got back so far . I don't know what to do.

Physics C
Chemistry C
French (reading and speaking only) A
Maths A
English Lit 7
English language 7

Also my history teacher said that our mocks had generally depressed from our year 10 exam results but I don't see how that can be because last year I barely revised and I actually revised this year.

Meh it's ok- I got all B's and C's in my mocks and came out with 6a* 4a you have time- you can revise for GCSEs relatively quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I'm just worried I guess, actually I think all my subjects Im ok with atm, my Science C/A are ok and everything else, its just art Im not sure about..

I have a few friends who do art and it looks like it is taking over their life. I have one friend who constantly has to do art, otherwise his grades for coursework will fall. He couldn't even revise for the mocks...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a few friends who do art and it looks like it is taking over their life. I have one friend who constantly has to do art, otherwise his grades for coursework will fall. He couldn't even revise for the mocks...

Posted from TSR Mobile

In other words I'm screwed...
In other words I'm screwed...

Wait, you are in Year 11? Also, I wouldn't say that. It's safe to assume if you study hard enough, you can get good grades.

To reiterate this point, I know someone who did art alongside other subjects of course at GCSE level and managed to get 8A*. So it's all about time-management.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait, you are in Year 11? Also, I wouldn't say that. It's safe to assume if you study hard enough, you can get good grades.

To reiterate this point, I know someone who did art alongside other subjects of course at GCSE level and managed to get 8A*. So it's all about time-management.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have three sketchbooks I need to fill up and only weeks left before submition, and in order to get an A* you need to complete eveyr single work.
Reply 37
Why are you stressing.... I got an E in my maths A level mock last week.
You will be fine.

Are you doing GCSE?:smile:
Original post by rjbull
Why are you stressing.... I got an E in my maths A level mock last week.
You will be fine.

Lol I have my AS maths mock tomorrow I'm really scared...:frown:
Original post by Eehaj
Meh it's ok- I got all B's and C's in my mocks and came out with 6a* 4a you have time- you can revise for GCSEs relatively quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is VERY true!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest