The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:hoppy: :hoppy:
:fluffy:
go
Original post by AndrewSCO
It's also really highly regarded for engineering too, I didn't necessarily "choose" to come here (I originally went to Imperial and had like 2 months to find another uni in the summer before the year started :lol:) but would have picked it over Edinburgh and Glasgow anyway for engineering so worked out okay :smile:

Cool :tongue:, I heard Edinburgh and Glasgow weren't that great for engineering (why didn't you go to Imperial? If you don't want to answer it's ok)

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;XWT4NCkXrkw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWT4NCkXrkw[/video]
I am sick of f**king idiots calling my bluff when they have nothing but middle pair and my betting patterns have clearly represented something stronger. Were I playing in big stakes I might think there is some skill to it, but I know they're just total donkeys. I mean it's my own fault for trying to play fancy, these special case tards can't let any kind of hand go, and I have to just play simple bread and butter straightforward stuff to make money really.
All this time I have had my headphones blasting music out for the whole house to hear, oh the embarrassment
Original post by wolfmoon88
Cool :tongue:, I heard Edinburgh and Glasgow weren't that great for engineering (why didn't you go to Imperial? If you don't want to answer it's ok)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Strathclyde and Heriot Watt are considered the 2 best in Scotland for engineering. Oh I did go haha, I did my first year at Imperial but... erm... failed :lol: So I had to quickly reapply for somewhere else in June and started again in September :tongue:
I think Strathclyde and Heriot Watt are considered the 2 best in Scotland for engineering. Oh I did go haha, I did my first year at Imperial but... erm... failed :lol: So I had to quickly reapply for somewhere else in June and started again in September :tongue:

Cool :tongue: the more you know :biggrin:.

Ok I'm sorry man :frown:, hope you are happy in Strathclyde rn!
Original post by Rhythmical
All this time I have had my headphones blasting music out for the whole house to hear, oh the embarrassment

What music :tongue:
What music :tongue:

Twenty One Pilots :love:
Cool :tongue: the more you know :biggrin:.

Ok I'm sorry man :frown:, hope you are happy in Strathclyde rn!

It's cool! I was my own fault I did literally no work haha. Yeah it's not too bad :yep:
Twenty One Pilots :love:

Good music :tongue: :biggrin:

It's cool! I was my own fault I did literally no work haha. Yeah it's not too bad :yep:

:/ you should've done work!

That's good :yep:
Good music :tongue: :biggrin:

:/ you should've done work!

That's good :yep:

You like them? :colondollar: what's your favourite song by them?
You like them? :colondollar: what's your favourite song by them?

Not my favorite artists tbh :tongue: but I listen to them every once in a while. Ride probably cuz I am stereotypical and mainstream af :rofl:
Not my favorite artists tbh :tongue: but I listen to them every once in a while. Ride probably cuz I am stereotypical and mainstream af :rofl:

Oh my that is so stereotypical :emo: I judge you.
Oh my that is so stereotypical :emo: I judge you.

Hey don't judge, that ain't nice :/

Spoiler

Original post by Lychee627

Lol

Latest