Original post by Chloemarie2205
Ireland actually.

Very far north indeed!
Original post by Palmyra
Very far north indeed!

I apologise for that.
I apologise for that.

Ah, the lottery of birth. Not something you need to apologise for; if anything, it is I that is sorry. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Oh, really? :sexface:

Yeah, 100% honest.
Original post by Palmyra
Ah, the lottery of birth. Not something you need to apologise for; if anything, it is I that is sorry. :smile:

Hm, sorry for calling you a dickhead, it was a bit mean.
Im moving to france and I'm 16. Im just curious, boys from the UK are all dickheads after a shag, I hope the French aren't.

But of course zey are magically all perfect gentlemen oo are not after a shag at all. You see in France zey ave made ze teenage ormones, ow you say, interdite long ago
Original post by Josb
Yeah, 100% honest.

How do you know?
Original post by TimmonaPortella
But of course zey are magically all perfect gentlemen oo are not after a shag at all. You see in France zey ave made ze teenage ormones, ow you say, interdite long ago

That's not sexy at all. :emo: I want an Italian instead.
Hm, sorry for calling you a dickhead, it was a bit mean.

Isn't that how you lot greet each other in the north? :wink:
What are french boys like? Just out of curiosity :smile:) x

A boy is a young male human, usually a child or adolescent. When he becomes an adult, he is described as a man. The most apparent difference between a typical boy and a typical girl is the genitalia. However, some intersex children with ambiguous genitals, and genetically female transgender children, may also be classified or self-identify as a boy.

Descending from diverse peoples of Celtic (Gauls) origin, later mostly mixing with Italic peoples (Romans and Ligurians), and Germanic origin, which is a minority per genetic evidence (Franks, mainly in the Northeast of France),[28] whereas the ethnonym that referred to German-speaking Franks survived to be applied to modern French.
I heard every single french man is a 10 star chef that owns a restaurant.

I read that in a accent :rofl:

I want a french boy with no hormones who will buy me KFC occasionly.
Reply 33
How do you know?

I am one myself.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I heard every single french man is a 10 star chef that owns a restaurant.

Well there we are then, what more could a woman want.
Reply 35

You're French aren't you, Robert?
Original post by Palmyra

You must be from the north or something because we seem to have a language barrier of sorts.

PS. It's "presuming".

sheeii :rofl:
Reply 38
Original post by Rhythmical
You're French aren't you, Robert?

*Hench

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want a french boy with no hormones who will buy me KFC occasionly.

He wouldn't be alive without hormones

Latest

Trending

Trending