The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Nursing Interviews

When do University of Edinburgh usually hold nursing interviews?
Original post by ljeffers31
When do University of Edinburgh usually hold nursing interviews?

Edinburgh nursing interviews/aplicant days r between the 6th and 14th of february have u got one. I have mine on the 10th
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Mine is also on the 10th. Debating whether it's worth it as I've already got an offer from my top choice and it's 8 hours and £120 on the train or £100 flight...
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
Mine is also on the 10th. Debating whether it's worth it as I've already got an offer from my top choice and it's 8 hours and £120 on the train or £100 flight...
you never know u might love it, up to u but i look forward to meeting u!!!
Reply 4
I got one too! but mine is on the 8th, gd luck guys xo
If you want to join the edinburgh applicant fb chat pm me
Reply 6
Hi, has anyone here heard anything back from Edinburgh in terms of offers or rejections since their nursing interview??
Original post by Herbie311
Hi, has anyone here heard anything back from Edinburgh in terms of offers or rejections since their nursing interview??

I got an unconditional like 1 week after
Reply 8
Original post by Herbie311

Got an email saying I'm on the waiting list on 31 March :frown: will either get offer or rejection depending on how many people reject their place. wbu ?? my interview was on 8th feb
Reply 9
Original post by katyrm
Got an email saying I'm on the waiting list on 31 March :frown: will either get offer or rejection depending on how many people reject their place. wbu ?? my interview was on 8th feb

I got a rejection unfortunately but I was applying for deferred entry which I don't think worked in my favour! Good luck though, the waiting list isn't the worst place to be!
Original post by Rford1999
I got an unconditional like 1 week after

Me too! I guess we will be coursemates! 🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending