The Student Room Group

Which Fandom has the worst Fanbase?

Scroll to see replies

COD.
Reply 21
Original post by Inexorably
a collection of fans, it's usually hardcore fans tho.

and its rlly an online term

do you really not know?

^^^^^
#cutforbeiber
Bronies is a good shout, but it is tragic more than anything else. I find people who associate themselves as a fan of some celebrity or another pretty strange. They don't do me any harm, but they descend on anyone who says anything that isn't super positive about their chosen celebrity like wolves (on Twitter etc.). There is nothing quite like a large number of 13 year old girls threatening to murder your family because you said that, on balance, you could have done without seeing JB's willy.
Reply 24
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Adolf Hitler.

Original post by Kholmes1
I think anime just in general. (Not a certain one. A few animes fan bases, like pokemon and yugioh are ok I guess.)

Original post by Reality Check
Apple.

Original post by Willy Pete
COD.

I agree with all of these c:
Original post by adesola15
#cutforbeiber

That is the greatest hoax to ever be performed.
Leafy fans, Hissss
In all seriousness though, is there any point to this thread besides bashing on popular franchises that you yourselves don't like? :s:
Reply 28
Original post by adesola15
#cutforbeiber

Didn't even know that was a thing ew

Original post by Eternalflames
Leafy fans, Hissss

I totally agree
In all seriousness though, is there any point to this thread besides bashing on popular franchises that you yourselves don't like? :s:

are you saying this because anime has come up quite a lot so far and...well....you're a fan?
Reply 30

Just to find out which fanbases people think are the must nutty that's all
Reply 31
Original post by hezzlington
are you saying this because anime has come up quite a lot so far and...well....you're a fan?

Hahahahahahaha
I'm surprised no one has said the 1d fandom yet
Reply 33
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I'm surprised no one has said the 1d fandom yet

1d?
Original post by hezzlington
doesn't the word 'fan' usually refer to a group of people in itself? Like, you say "music fans", not "music fandoms" ?

I dunno, just never heard the term.

To answer the question, the worst kind of fans are fans of youtubers, or internet celebrities including but not limited to 'insta famous' models. Fans of the Kardashians and associated people.

Yeah normally but fandom I guess is people who are more uhh 'committed' to being a fan I guess; the type who write fan fiction, read excessively into storylines or what not etc.

There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of diff. though.
As someone in the MLP fandom, I think Bronies are awful.

As a hardcore anime fan, I think anime fans are awful.

As someone who goes to at least 4 comic book/anime/sci fi conventions a year, I think all fandoms are awful.

Amongst anime fans, the Attack on Titan fans are the worst. Girls with nothing better to do, sitting behind their computers dishing out death threats to anyone who doesn't ship Ereri, call anyone who doesn't ship Ereri homophobic (despite the fact that it's not the only gay ship in the fandom, and most non-Ereri fans ships either Eremin or LeviXErwin). Honestly, the female fans of Attack on Titan are some of the worst people I know, though the Hetalia fandom comes pretty close, too.
Original post by Inexorably
Yeah normally but fandom I guess is people who are more uhh 'committed' to being a fan I guess; the type who write fan fiction, read excessively into storylines or what not etc.

There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of diff. though.

If that's the definition, then all of them are bad. ALL OF THEM!
Original post by AshEntropy
1d?

One direction
Reply 38
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
One direction

Oh ahahha whoops
Reply 39
Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy.

Quick Reply

Latest