The Student Room Group

Do guys care if you follow them on Instagram?

So this guy I saw yesterday he came over to me to try talk to me. I got shy and kind of just gave a dead reply and walked off. (I didn't catch his name or anything about him). I stumbled across his Instagram page today, since my friend is following him. Would it look creepy if I followed him? I mean would he be weirded out like 'wow how did she find my Instagram without knowing my name.' :redface: Sorry just asking because I'm quite conscious about things like this.
I don't think so. Some guy randomly found my Facebook. I was kinda creeped out but that's a different scenario.
Reply 2
Original post by saraxh
I don't think so. Some guy randomly found my Facebook. I was kinda creeped out but that's a different scenario.

I had this guy do the same thing to me and I was creeped out too. That's why I'm wondering whether it'll be creepy if I do it...
talk to the person more then do it
Original post by Anonymous
I had this guy do the same thing to me and I was creeped out too. That's why I'm wondering whether it'll be creepy if I do it...

Maybe. If I was you i'd follow them.

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by tamil fever
talk to the person more then do it

Considering I don't know who he is that's quite hard to do
Original post by saraxh
Maybe. If I was you i'd follow them.

Spoiler

:lol: omg now that's creepy. The guy that followed me I saw him on the street too. But we had mutual friends so it wasn't out of nowhere.
Considering I don't know who he is that's quite hard to do

:lol: omg now that's creepy. The guy that followed me I saw him on the street too. But we had mutual friends so it wasn't out of nowhere.

Oh, that's fine. :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by saraxh
Oh, that's fine. :redface:

Spoiler

If he was cute you should've just gone for it :colone: I think I'll follow that guy when I work up the nerve to do it haha.
Best to get a response from a guy, but I'd say he'd like it more if you followed him and be creeped out less. I think it's us girls that tend to get creeped out
Reply 9
Original post by gabriellakhan
Best to get a response from a guy, but I'd say he'd like it more if you followed him and be creeped out less. I think it's us girls that tend to get creeped out

Yeah I was thinking that too
I don't think he will be creeped out, probably glad you followed him
I don't think he will be creeped out, probably glad you followed him

Maybe :colondollar: I'm still contemplating

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending