The Student Room Group

Does anyone know any Du'aas for good exam results?

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by fishy789
I did my mocks two weeks ago and I get my results back next week, does any Muslim brother or sister know any du'aas to help make sure the results turn out excellent inshallah?

Jazakallah in advance :smile:

Just pray tahajjud and make dua.
"The dua made at tahajjud is like an arrow which does not miss its target"- Imam shafi :smile:
Sorry but if you don't put the work/effort in you can't expect to get the grades just by praying.
Reply 3
Just put your effort in the exam and pray 2 nafl before you sit the exam. Also pray Ayyatul Kursi when sitting on the chair when the paper is in front of you.

May Allah make everything easy for you :h:
I've put the effort in, this is just an extra thing

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Carthaginian
>he thinks some magic words are gonna actually help in the exams

Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

I'm literally banned from repping you.
Original post by LisaNikita
Your imaginary friend will not help you in exams. Knowledge doesn't occur through osmosis either. Just revise.

what imaginary friend? you have to respect other people's thoughts on the matter you know. and someone's beliefs/ religion.
Your imaginary friend will not help you in exams. Knowledge doesn't occur through osmosis either. Just revise.

You don't have to express your views so rudely
I did my mocks two weeks ago and I get my results back next week, does any Muslim brother or sister know any du'aas to help make sure the results turn out excellent inshallah?

Jazakallah in advance :smile:

Hey,

First of all don't worry about mocks. Secondly, du'aa cannot 'make sure the results turn out excellent'. Du'aa doesn't work that way and won't change the results.

If you feel you've tried your best, then you have nothing to worry about. + they're only mocks after all.

Hope you do well :smile:

Aren't you the one who converted from Islam to Christianity? :confused: in that case then you do believe in 'this imaginary person' unless you're a troll.
Pray tahajjud
Original post by Rhythmical
Aren't you the one who converted from Islam to Christianity? :confused: in that case then you do believe in 'this imaginary person' unless you're a troll.

lmao
Original post by Rhythmical

I said on that thread that I would just stay as a non-muslim non nothing
Read Ayatul kursi before you turn the paper around :h: and 2 rakaat nafl namaaz before you leave your house :h:

Quick Reply

Latest