The Student Room Group

does anyone know what song this is

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
:no: it wasn't actually 70s music, the song was very now, uno with a sax and stuff, but the video was in a 70s theme

God, i've no idea. Do you remember where you saw the video? I once came across a piece of music I used to dance to when I was working in Japan. It was featured in a documentary and I always loved it but had no idea who it was by. It was before the internet. I wrote to the BBC department the programme was featured in [Say Top Gear, although I can't actually remember which programme it was]. Explained what I was looking for and gave them my address and phone number. The following week I got a phone call from someone at the BBC, telling me it was called The Race and was by a band called Yello. If you can remember where you saw the video [provided it was on a TV channel and not You Tube] they might be able to help you.
it wasn't that one either :sigh:

Hmmm.

Try

Funkadelic - Hit It And Quit It
It's

Spoiler

try The 1975
The Delfonics - La La Means I Love You
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
If it was broadcast on MTV in December it could have been chart music? Have you checked the charts for December?

i tried but i can't remember whether it was a chart or just one of those lists. i think it was on MTV house???? UGHHHHH

Original post by markova21
God, i've no idea. Do you remember where you saw the video? I once came across a piece of music I used to dance to when I was working in Japan. It was featured in a documentary and I always loved it but had no idea who it was by. It was before the internet. I wrote to the BBC department the programme was featured in [Say Top Gear, although I can't actually remember which programme it was]. Explained what I was looking for and gave them my address and phone number. The following week I got a phone call from someone at the BBC, telling me it was called The Race and was by a band called Yello. If you can remember where you saw the video [provided it was on a TV channel and not You Tube] they might be able to help you.

good idea, but i'm lazy soooooo :lol:
Is it fiddy?

Original post by Wilfred Little
Hmmm.

Try

Funkadelic - Hit It And Quit It

The Delfonics - La La Means I Love You

IT'S NOT FROM THE 70s

Original post by saraxh
It's

Spoiler

but why tho? ngl out of all the people from tsr i thought u'd be the one that knew
IT'S NOT FROM THE 70s

Try

Beach House - Wild
i don't know the tune :emo:
literally all i remember IS THE STUPID ****ING MUSIC VIDEO WITH THE CRAZY LADY WHO STOLE THE GUYS WATCH AND THEN DANCED AWAY.

the worst part is, i don't remember liking the song even. WHYYYY????
IT'S NOT FROM THE 70s

but why tho? ngl out of all the people from tsr i thought u'd be the one that knew

One sec I think I have a few music videos in mind
This isn't a music video though
[video="youtube;JtoRzI0vKJE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtoRzI0vKJE[/video]
i don't know the tune :emo:
literally all i remember IS THE STUPID ****ING MUSIC VIDEO WITH THE CRAZY LADY WHO STOLE THE GUYS WATCH AND THEN DANCED AWAY.

the worst part is, i don't remember liking the song even. WHYYYY????

????? Doubt it but idk :dontknow:

[video="youtube;Ix5z1bRz4Sc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5z1bRz4Sc[/video]
Try

Beach House - Wild

no. on another note, that was actually a really nice song...sooooo
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
????? Doubt it but idk :dontknow:

omg what an awful song :rofl:

she had an afro, she had dark skin. ummm she had one of those bralettes. she wore orange trousers but they were flared. she kinda did a lap dance with a guy, and then seduced him. well not seduced but put her arm around him and took his big ass chain. then she walked off.
omg what an awful song :rofl:

she had an afro, she had dark skin. ummm she had one of those bralettes. she wore orange trousers but they were flared. she kinda did a lap dance with a guy, and then seduced him. well not seduced but put her arm around him and took his big ass chain. then she walked off.

Ohhh it's this. I love this song

Spoiler

Reply 36
Darude- Sandstorm?
Original post by saraxh
Ohhh it's this. I love this song

Spoiler

unfortunately not

Original post by dmy15
Darude- Sandstorm?

finally!

Spoiler