The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by glad-he-ate-her
11th, wbu

10th
does anyone know if it is just a track update or do imperial sent a congratulatory/commiserative email?
Original post by Asian5
Anyone that did their interview on the 10th/11th January got an offer yet?

Nope, still waiting? Have you heard anything?
does anyone know if it is just a track update or do imperial sent a congratulatory/commiserative email?

Apparently just a Track update, at least initially I believe
Original post by desertlover
Nope, still waiting? Have you heard anything?

Still waiting!
rejection
Reply 1186
rejection

For real? I'm sorry man
Original post by oey99
For real? I'm sorry man

yes, i never felt like the interviewers like me
Reply 1188
yes, i never felt like the interviewers like me

Sorry to hear that :frown: was it on track at 22:01?
rejection

I'm so sorry to hear that, just know that you're still an amazing applicant obviously and I wish you the best.
Original post by desertlover
I'm so sorry to hear that, just know that you're still an amazing applicant obviously and I wish you the best.

thank you and best of luck
Original post by oey99
Sorry to hear that :frown: was it on track at 22:01?

yes, no email just a track update
Offer!!!!!
rejected :frown:
Reply 1194
Original post by gliitter
Offer!!!!!

Congratulations! What was the offer and when was your interview?
Congratulations to those who got offers and wish all the best with other choices for those who got rejected!

Now onto my question, is it appropriate to send an email to them asking for an update on your application? I have not yet received an interview....Feeling really anxious as more and more people receive their decisions.
Reply 1196
Original post by krishan97
rejected :frown:

I'm so sorry to hear that :frown::s-smilie:, do u maybe know where u went wrong?- is this post interview?
Original post by cloud2
I'm so sorry to hear that :frown::s-smilie:, do u maybe know where u went wrong?- is this post interview?

Yep this is post interview. Can't really think of where I went wrong to be honest, just gonna ask them for feedback to find out more. :/
Original post by oey99
Congratulations! What was the offer and when was your interview?

A*AA !! It was two weeks ago on a Tuesday
Original post by jimmylyu
Congratulations to those who got offers and wish all the best with other choices for those who got rejected!

Now onto my question, is it appropriate to send an email to them asking for an update on your application? I have not yet received an interview....Feeling really anxious as more and more people receive their decisions.

Personally... I'd say hold out and wait. They probably haven't 'forgot' about you and they're most likely really busy as its also term time. They said they would send out interviews until the end of Jan if I'm not mistaken. But of course ultimately it's up to you if you strongly feel somethings wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending