The Student Room Group

I'm never getting on a bus again. How do people do it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carthaginian
A-are you trying to greentext friendo?

> mfw
This is what happens when we stop bullying faggоts.
People use it because they don't get triggered like you do.
Original post by ThePeоplesPath
This is what happens when we stop bullying faggоts.

You mean the *******s come on internet forums and cry about how they can't bully "******s" anymore? Yea, rather annoying indeed.
Original post by potassiumnitrate
Waitrose? I think you'll find OP is above that peasantry and he's waiting for Harrod's to expand across the UK for a tuk tuk service

Harrods must be one of the most awful expressions of the nouveau riche. It's got more in common with the rabble on the bus and their Kim Kardashian handbags than decent normal people.
Original post by Glassapple
People were faffing about with change; why can't they get this or their bus card/app ready before they actually get on the bus?

hehe if you've never been on a bus before, how did you have a bus card??? how did you get on the bus without a good bit of faffing about? hehe
Original post by yudothis
You mean the *******s come on internet forums and cry about how they can't bully "******s" anymore? Yea, rather annoying indeed.

You are hysterically sensitive. Please continue.
You are hysterically sensitive. Please continue.

Triggered?
Original post by Sweetpeasw
hehe if you've never been on a bus before, how did you have a bus card??? how did you get on the bus without a good bit of faffing about? hehe

I pulled out one of the ten pound notes from my wallet; it wasn't hard and I did it before the bus arrived. I observed other people doing the things in your quote.
Original post by izpenguin
I have taken buses in Surrey and Lancashire, and I would say that the problems with buses are: they often run late, they are often crowded and the journey time is often not proportionate to the distance travelled. But that's life and I deal with it,

Rural buses are nothing but a counciltaxpayer subsidy for a very small number of people. The council would be better off only subcontracting bus services on an uber type basis. At peaktimes, companies or driver with larger vehicles do the routes, and during the normal day, a series of taxis just take people on the regular routes.
I pulled out one of the ten pound notes from my wallet; it wasn't very hard and I did it before the bus arrived.

I'm pretty sure you can't use cash on buses any more...
First world problems...

That's in London, I wasn't in London today...
Triggered?

You were the one who replied to me angrily barely 90 seconds after I posted. If that isn't triggered I don't know what is.
(edited 7 years ago)
That's in London, I wasn't in London today...

ok

Depends on the bus operator. When I am at home and I use TFL buses I can't use cash, you have to use oyster/contactless but when I'm at uni using stagecoach I can't use anything other than cash.
You were the one who replied to me angrily barely 90 seconds after I posted. If that isn't triggered I don't know what is.

Are you triggered by me reacting to you?
Are you triggered by me reacting to you?

Do you have the lexicon of a retarded infant? Go suck your mother's tits, bhenchod. I'm done talking to you.
Do you have the lexicon of a retarded infant? Go suck your mother's tits, bhenchod. I'm done talking to you.

Totally triggered.
Original post by Kravence
Surprised you could fit in the bus with that large sense of entitlement

*Apply cold water to burned area*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending