The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MusiK.622
Yeah, because god forbid that a girl might have good self-esteem if she's not attractive... :confused:

oh what, you're trying to interpret me as insulting *you* now or something? I don't care if you're ugly, I'm saying your ego should be in proportion to various things, and one thing *happens* to be appearance.
if you are worried about this type of incident then the library should provide you with a secure area for your visit. it is your right.
Lmao this reminds me of the time when I was volunteering at my local library and this random guy (who must've been 3 years older than me) kept trying to make conversation. I remember he left the library then came back with cookies and even offered me one.
It was v strange bc random people don't usually make convos with me but he was friendly
OP got merked
Original post by sleepysnooze
oh what, you're trying to interpret me as insulting *you* now or something? I don't care if you're ugly, I'm saying your ego should be in proportion to various things, and one thing *happens* to be appearance.

I don't feel personally insulted myself, I just think that it's irritating that you feel the need to insult people on this thread because you don't agree with them. What started as a post about an encounter in a library has ended up as a load of people just insulting each other for no apparent reason.
Original post by MusiK.622
I don't feel personally insulted myself, I just think that it's irritating that you feel the need to insult people on this thread because you don't agree with them. What started as a post about an encounter in a library has ended up as a load of people just insulting each other for no apparent reason.

This. The level of hatred some men exhume in this thread is incredible.
Original post by tehforum
OP got merked

She got merked harder than Dumbledore.
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
Couples decades ago, girls used to help aid men in the war and were busy fighting for their right to vote. These days, girls get triggered when asked if they read harry potter. She sounds like a feminist tbh

agreed
"I'm such a victim - a guy in the library was nice to me!"
agreed
"I'm such a victim - a guy in the library was nice to me!"

You wouldn't even know what being nice means.
I'm criticising her for being a disgusting person - how is that inappropriate? is she really that fragile and delicate that her precious ears can't handle the truth? I mean, you're essentially defending an awful, miserable girl who is so inconsiderate and dark-hearted that she finds it "bothering" when innocent guys merely want to compliment and flatter her. think aobut that. I think you're merely picking a fight with me because she's a girl, honestly. you wouldn't say this if a guy said "some creepy girl tried talking to me in the library, what a ****"

Well like I said before I'm just trying to keep an open mind, if a guy had an encounter with a girl approaching him in a library and they felt uncomfortable then I'd see it in the same way I guess.
And I'm not picking a fight. It seems like you've managed to do that all by yourself. I mean seriously, you don't see anything wrong with calling someone you don't even know “a disgusting person"?
Original post by Trinculo
Let's get real, there was only one issue here, and it wasn't anything to do with the library.

You didn't fancy the dude; ergo he's creepy and desperate.

If it had been Benedict coming up to you in the library, presumably it would be a whirlwind of romance, and just the thing you'd expect from a sensitive, intellectual man- rather than the tacky experience of a horrid club or bar.

You sound like a supreme gentleman who doesn't get fancied a lot. :rolleyes:

If I caught some perv ****ing around with my GF at the library I'd deck him. Real men protect their women from beta creeps, not act like sorry ass fedoras.

Also, OP @sherlockfan I sympathise, public libraries are FULL of weirdos. I used to go to the one next to my college before I was at uni, and you literally see dodgy ass ****ers all the time. There was some guy with his phone out and trying to film schoolboys (srs), and another guy who'd constantly talk to the female librarians about ******** in a loud voice it was so obvious. Sorry this happened btw :frown: :console:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sherlockfan
Lol just the fact that you feel the need to affirm that you're big proves that you're not.

YOU brought it up though :'] I wouldn't have "affirmed" it without your input necessitating it!

All i said was that you have tiny self esteem, you're the one who resorted to foul language and mysogynistic insults, which I've reported by the way.

1) self-esteem has nothing to do with insults wtf are you talking about
"misogynist insults"? yet you say I have a small penis or some **** as if that's not misandrist? oh my ****ing word...
2) why are you even reporting me? because I've offended you?
good. maybe it'll do you good. maybe it'll yank your head out of your ass
so essentially you need to call on somebody bigger and tougher than you to silence me because I'm making you look really bad? :lol: all right. thanks for giving me an ego boost. hopefully the mods will actually read your first post and have a laugh that it's *you* that's doing the reporting.

You wouldn't know an act of kindness if it hit you in the face. You're a foul person, a pig with a tiny, tiny dick.

why do you keep talking about my penis you pervert? :'] get your head out of the gutter.
see? your comebacks are ****ing useless, aren't they. I mean, really.
and it takes a dualism to understand a relative subject. nice is the opposite of mean. I understand what is nice because I know what is *not* nice. and *you* are not nice. you're miserable to nice people.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
Couples decades ago, girls used to help aid men in the war and were busy fighting for their right to vote. These days, girls get triggered when asked if they read harry potter. She sounds like a feministhet tbh

Forty years ago men were bravely fighting for their country, not whinging about women not finding them attractive enough to go out with them.
How your sex has degenerated over the years is remarkable.
All you're doing by insulting me is reaffirming my ideals. So thank you for that.

your ideals? your ideals of...what exactly?
and I'm, again, not trying to insult you, I'm describing you.
offence is taken, not given.
I thought your ego was bigger than this though, right?
people with great self-esteem don't get so offended do they lmao jeeeesus you are terrible at arguing with people - you can't even defend yourself coherently! oh my god :'] this is amazing.

I reported you because you broke the rules of posting on tsr. The mods will deal with you accordingly and I will never have to hear from you again.

no, you reported me because you want me to shut up, because you're getting rekt for everybody to see
Clickbait OP - not worth anyone's time. /thread
I'm criticising her for being a disgusting person - how is that inappropriate? is she really that fragile and delicate that her precious ears can't handle the truth? I mean, you're essentially defending an awful, miserable girl who is so inconsiderate and dark-hearted that she finds it "bothering" when innocent guys merely want to compliment and flatter her. think aobut that. I think you're merely picking a fight with me because she's a girl, honestly. you wouldn't say this if a guy said "some creepy girl tried talking to me in the library, what a ****"

So im awful and dark hearted am I? :lol: wow, I really seem to have got to you. Im flattered. :biggrin:
your ideals? your ideals of...what exactly?
and I'm, again, not trying to insult you, I'm describing you.
offence is taken, not given.
I thought your ego was bigger than this though, right?
people with great self-esteem don't get so offended do they lmao jeeeesus you are terrible at arguing with people - you can't even defend yourself coherently! oh my god :'] this is amazing.

no, you reported me because you want me to shut up, because you're getting rekt for everybody to see

... Yet you are the one resorting to petty semantics to try to invalidate her argument.
Skank? Really?
If your tiny dick cant fathom why it was inappropriate for this guy to approach me, and if you are such a despicable person that you will resort to horrible insults then I suggest you leave this thread before you get yourself banned.

You've insulted several people on this thread? Hypocrisy at its finest.
Original post by andywong99
You've insulted several people on this thread? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Just one or two. Mysoginists deserve everything they get.
Original post by Anonymous
Just one or two. Mysoginists deserve everything they get.

Fair enough, but do you not see the irony of whining at how he's insulting you, while you literally insult him in the same sentence? You're just lowering yourself to his level by doing that.

Latest

Trending

Trending