The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JimboJones_
you can't even spell "misogynist"?

Well it's the thought that counts. Hardly seems like a lot of thought went into your post, on the other hand.
Original post by andywong99
Fair enough, but do you not see the irony of whining at how he's insulting you, while you literally insult him in the same sentence? You're just lowering yourself to his level by doing that.

I won't endure streams of verbal abuse, not from him or anyone else.
Oh and yes I am a feminist. If you have a problem with that, go and make a whinging thread about it somewhere, it's all men on here seem able to do these days.
Original post by Anonymous
Forty years ago men were bravely fighting for their country, not whinging about women not finding them attractive enough to go out with them.
How your sex has degenerated over the years is remarkable.

Forty years? Did I miss the war of 1976?

If you meant WW2, yeah that was a conscripted army filled mostly with people who **** themselves at the sight of gunfire. Not that I blame them, i'd certainly be joining them.
How your sex has degenerated over the years is remarkable.

Mysoginists deserve everything they get.

Erm....
Original post by MusiK.622
Well it's the thought that counts. Hardly seems like a lot of thought went into your post, on the other hand.

it didn't require a lot of thought to understand how to spell that word, no. it did for her apparently - apparently too much for her to be able to muster
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DonaldTrump12
Forty years? Did I miss the war of 1976?

If you meant WW2, yeah that was a conscripted army filled mostly with people who **** themselves at the sight of gunfire. Not that I blame them, i'd certainly be joining them.

Well I think the guy I quoted said two decades ago so at least I was closer lol.
So what's your point?
Well I think the guy I quoted said two decades ago so at least I was closer lol.
So what's your point?

Point is I am extremely pedantic about history and could not let that pass.

It's a bit of a non point to say men in the past were braver, they had to be, they were mostly forced into it (and payed the price)
it didn't require a lot of thought to understand how to spell that word, no. it did for her apparently - apparently too much for her to be able to muster

I typed too quickly, so sue me. I'm sorry if my misspelling offended you somehow.
Do you actually have a point to make other than correct my spelling?
I won't endure streams of verbal abuse, not from him or anyone else.
Oh and yes I am a feminist. If you have a problem with that, go and make a whinging thread about it somewhere, it's all men on here seem able to do these days.

...why are you anonymous

It's just a spelling error! Does it make the comment void of all meaning somehow?!
Hope you all enjoy your argument anyway, Im just going to leave the thread at this point because it's just so repetitive
Original post by sherlockfan
I typed too quickly, so sue me. I'm sorry if my misspelling offended you somehow.
Do you actually have a point to make other than correct my spelling?

who said you mispelled it?
This "anonymous" character did
probably anonymous via embarrassment
Original post by DonaldTrump12
Point is I am extremely pedantic about history and could not let that pass.

It's a bit of a non point to say men in the past were braver, they had to be, they were mostly forced into it (and payed the price)

Perhaps any men who spend their time whinging on here about their misfortunes with women, certainly those who insult any woman who dares to call herself a feminist, should have a period of forced military service. It would certainly do tsr a lot of good if nothing else.
i look creepy. we can just be a normal person. may have been friendly. its even possible that he thought you were really hot. yes it does happen ugly odd men are humans too. why worry if he then followed you home then worry.
Original post by paulbarlow
i look creepy. we can just be a normal person. may have been friendly. its even possible that he thought you were really hot. yes it does happen ugly odd men are humans too. why worry if he then followed you home then worry.

I think that's highly unlikely.
Funny I don't recall ever saying he was ugly. People just jump to their own conclusions.
Go crawl back into your little hole if you have nothing useful to say.

why are you offended by me saying that somebody else was embarrassed...?
I thought you only just a minute ago said that somebody was bad *because* they insulted people? isn't that hypocrisy? you clearly just attempted to insult me just then
why are you offended by me saying that somebody else was embarrassed?
I thought you only just a minute ago said that somebody was bad *because* they insulted people?

It was ticked anonymous by mistake you fool.
More to the point why are you being such a grammar Nazi. Stop spamming my thread.
That was me u idiot
Gosh i just wanted to know if the series was good
no one wanted to get your number
sheesh i'm gonna look online for reviews now because certain girls feel way too entitled

:ROFL:
Go on then, just for my own amusement. Which library was it?
Perhaps any men who spend their time whinging on here about their misfortunes with women, certainly those who insult any woman who dares to call herself a feminist, should have a period of forced military service. It would certainly do tsr a lot of good if nothing else.

Nah we have a professional army for a reason. No one wants to be responsible for useless Tim ending up in a body bag because he couldn't use his weapon.
I'm allowed to create a thread. And you're allowed to post anything that's relevant to it.
Are you actually an idiot or just pretending to be one?

it was relevant though - you don't really have the right to be creeped out when you never get guys (self-admittedly) and that's why I brought up those threads. I mean, I'm actually starting to think that you made this entire scenario of the thread up, considering your past threads which are relevant to this story, because they contradict it
and just a reminder we're talking about this in particular:

Im 4 foot 10 and weigh just over 60 kilos. No matter what I do I just seem to get fatter and fatter. Problem is that most sites say that in order to lose weight I have to eat no more than 1200 calories per day. I know I could never stick to that. Its less than what a child eats.
Why is life so unfair? Why do I have to be so short and fat? :frown: :mad:
(edited 7 years ago)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl Its hilarious that you are getting roasted on your own thread

Honestly ignoring the guy because you are unattracted to him
even if he is nice is not a problem in my eyes you aren't after him

But because you didn't find him attractive you start a thread on tsr saying hes a creep
Saying that hes a dodgy dude for asking what time the library closes and if you like the series?
Saying you shouldnt be disturbed?

1) Don't go to a library to read, get a library card and go home with it if its that much of a problem
2) I love feminism really, but people like you give it a bad name, girls tried to talk to me in a library i would clearly decline nicely, maybe lie you have a boyfriend and if he doesn't leave you alone, thats when he is a creep. Theres being a nice person and declining and being a *****
3) Even if you are unattractive this guy is being nice to you and you are dismissing it.
4) You are a ***** for making a thread about it even though he barely did anything

Rant over

Latest

Trending

Trending