The Student Room Group

coursework

im behind on sooooo much coursework i dont even know where to start and it keeps adding up.... don't know what to do,
I would firstly concentrate on getting all the pass criteria completed first and then maybe focus on the higher grade stuff once you have caught up. I would maybe ask for a deadline extension and maybe also by taking to your teacher they might be able to help and say the best way of coping with the workload. You could also talk to other students on the same course and see how they are coping with the workload!
Reply 2
Original post by nottreece
I would firstly concentrate on getting all the pass criteria completed first and then maybe focus on the higher grade stuff once you have caught up. I would maybe ask for a deadline extension and maybe also by taking to your teacher they might be able to help and say the best way of coping with the workload. You could also talk to other students on the same course and see how they are coping with the workload!

our teachers keep going either off sick, on holiday or have left, my classroom is just covered by a supply teachers, they are not even taken serious but at the end everything is slapped onto to us the work load is just intensed one week nothing just a couple work sheet and the week after. 5 p's 3 m's and 2 d's deadline in 10 days, But I will be taking your advice in thought. thanks
Okay maybe speak to the head of sixth form about it, something might be able to be done. What is your BTEC in? If it is business I might be able to help because I have completed a BTEC extended diploma in business.
Reply 4
Original post by nottreece
Okay maybe speak to the head of sixth form about it, something might be able to be done. What is your BTEC in? If it is business I might be able to help because I have completed a BTEC extended diploma in business.

Hi buddy, I will be having a word with the head of sixth form tomorrow morning and yes my Btec is in business thank you once again
Original post by Akhs_98
Hi buddy, I will be having a word with the head of sixth form tomorrow morning and yes my Btec is in business thank you once again

Okay that is great. If you do need any help with your coursework just let me know. I studied BTEC in year 12 and 14, currently in my final year of a business degree, doing my teacher training next year in business. So i have a lot of experience.

Good Luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending