The Student Room Group

Getting stalked on the student room?

So these two girls at my school found my ANONYMOUS student room account and have apparently read every post on it. I mean, I wouldn't mind if they didn't

A) Message me on facebook when I hardly knew them personal stuff about me which they surprisingly knew the answers to

B) Read my posts excessively everyday

C) Have asked to have my current student room account so they can read my posts on that one too.

I made this post for banter because they're still trying to my current student room. I don't know, what do you guys think? Weird or naw?
Are they peng?

If yes, you know what to do.
Reply 2
Original post by ByronicHero
Are they peng?

If yes, you know what to do.

Give them some rep :sexface:
Just make a new account
Original post by UWS
Give them some rep :sexface:

How is that tactic working out for you? :holmes: :tongue:
That's hilarious. You're like a little celebrity to them
Reply 6
Original post by ByronicHero
How is that tactic working out for you? :holmes: :tongue:

Almost got her, she's quite a stubborn one :reel:
Reply 7
Original post by am yisrael chai
Just make a new account

I did they want to find this one. It was just pretty effed up stalking my student room because I spoke a lot about my struggles with depression and they thought it was 'interesting' and were just extremely insensitive about the whole situ
Original post by APersonYo
I did they want to find this one. It was just pretty effed up stalking my student room because I spoke a lot about my struggles with depression and they thought it was 'interesting' and were just extremely insensitive about the whole situ

Don't tell them this one then...
Original post by UWS
Almost got her, she's quite a stubborn one :reel:

There was a young UWS who went fishin'
For a non-catfish bish for the kissin'
He told her hoe look,
At my rep bar and took,
Her out to the lake now she's missin'
Reply 10
Original post by DonaldTrump12
That's hilarious. You're like a little celebrity to them

I know right, you think they would have A levels to focus on?
Lmao, that's weird AF.
Original post by APersonYo
So these two girls at my school found my ANONYMOUS student room account and have apparently read every post on it. I mean, I wouldn't mind if they didn't

A) Message me on facebook when I hardly knew them personal stuff about me which they surprisingly knew the answers to

B) Read my posts excessively everyday

C) Have asked to have my current student room account so they can read my posts on that one too.

I made this post for banter because they're still trying to my current student room. I don't know, what do you guys think? Weird or naw?

have a look to change your privacy settings on here, why they would be interested idk
@Paracosm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending