The Student Room Group

America First. But the Netherlands second please.

Scroll to see replies

no matter what right wingers say, the comedy that stems from the fact that Trump is president is amazing
Reply 2
Original post by I hate IB.
no matter what right wingers say, the comedy that stems from the fact that Trump is president is amazing

Couldn't agree more, not even Obama/Biden memes can compare.
Original post by yudothis
Couldn't agree more, not even Obama/Biden memes can compare.

In some ways im looking forward to it a lot. To see Trump fail, to see comedians taking the absolute piss out of him and to see right wingers reacting to it and how they defend him. If its good i wouldnt even mind seeing him reelected.
They definitely won't be laughing when Geert Wilders and the PVV get in in March, I tell you.
Reply 5
In some ways im looking forward to it a lot. To see Trump fail, to see comedians taking the absolute piss out of him and to see right wingers reacting to it and how they defend him. If its good i wouldnt even mind seeing him reelected.

I must admit I care too much for the environment to bear see him in power for 8 years.

But other than that, the next 4 years (maybe less) should be hilarious. I might even start following his twitter.

you take it in such gist! how gracious of you
I thought you guys thought he was going to **** up the country or something
that's no laughing matter, right?
Original post by JimboJones_
you take it in such gist! how gracious of you
I thought you guys thought he was going to **** up the country or something
that's no laughing matter, right?

Idc because i dont live in america + the entertainment value is far more significant!
Idc because i dont live in america + the entertainment value is far more significant!

so america has just ruined itself when a majority of them voted against trump yet you're laughing at them even when they *try* to vote against him? are you some kind of radical right winger or something? this kind of sounds selfish, doesn't it?
>German is not a real language
>Dutch is derived from German
That was ****ing brilliant omg.
Original post by Len Goodman
They definitely won't be laughing when Geert Wilders and the PVV get in in March, I tell you.

Not happen in mate. He's got literally no support, this is not like Trump or Brexit or maybe Le Pen.
Original post by Ladbants
Not happen in mate. He's got literally no support, this is not like Trump or Brexit or maybe Le Pen.

That's exactly what everyone said before Brexit or Trump.
so america has just ruined itself when a majority of them voted against trump yet you're laughing at them even when they *try* to vote against him? are you some kind of radical right winger or something? this kind of sounds selfish, doesn't it?

Nah, im not a right winger. There were plenty enough who voted for him but idrc now. He will be a disaster and those voters voted foolishly and the rest of them must suffer.

I guess it is selfish that Trump is going to fall back on his promises :wink:
Original post by Ladbants

Nope, 80% chance of the PVV winning according to experts.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/754516/Dutch-election-2017-will-Geert-Wilders-win-latest-polls-Netherlands-election
Original post by am yisrael chai
That's exactly what everyone said before Brexit or Trump.

There is a difference between Trump and Brexit and a far right extremist. This is a stupid argument, I could just say that the Nazis are going to win the next German election and when someone denies it, I could just pull out the Brexit and Trump cards.
Original post by am yisrael chai
>German is not a real language
>Dutch is derived from German

You clearly wouldn't survive in Holland
Nah, im not a right winger. There were plenty enough who voted for him but idrc now. He will be a disaster and those voters voted foolishly and the rest of them must suffer.

I guess it is selfish that Trump is going to fall back on his promises :wink:

yeah but you're kind of condemning the entire country for what the technical minority voted for?
yeah but you're kind of condemning the entire country for what the technical minority voted for?

Ofc I feel sorry for the intelligent people who realised hillary was never going to start the war!
Original post by alexschmalex
You clearly wouldn't survive in Holland

Sometimes we just have to accept facts no matter how much it hurts :console:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending