The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Offer! I'm so happy I was devastated after my Cambridge rejection but I'm so glad to be hopefully going to Imperial! Good Luck to everyone, wishing you the best!
Btw any more President's scholarships being given out? I'm so curious?
Reply 1202
Original post by desertlover
Offer! I'm so happy I was devastated after my Cambridge rejection but I'm so glad to be hopefully going to Imperial! Good Luck to everyone, wishing you the best!

Congratulations!! When did you receive the offer? And did you receive president's scholarship or was it just an offer?
Reply 1203
Offer!!!
Original post by Shk
Offer!!!

Congrats, whats your advice for the interviews?
Original post by oey99
Congratulations!! When did you receive the offer? And did you receive president's scholarship or was it just an offer?

At 10ish but I was too scared to open the e-mail. So far nothing about a scholarship, idk does Imperial tell you themselves because I've only had a track update for the offer.
Original post by Shk
Offer!!!

Congratulations! When was your interview?
Reply 1207
Original post by MeenalochniDeepy
Congratulations! When was your interview?

Thanks! My interview was on Tuesday 10th Jan.
Reply 1208
Original post by imnotsure
Congrats, whats your advice for the interviews?

I would say be genuine. I'm sure they just want to see if you are the person that your written application suggests. Go over it before your interview and remind yourself of key points. Don't forget to enjoy it! After all it is just a conversation about why you want to do a subject you love. Your enthusiasm will come across in the interview!
Reply 1209
Original post by Shk
Offer!!!

Same here! Congrats! Would you mind me asking, which course did you apply for?
Original post by Shk
I would say be genuine. I'm sure they just want to see if you are the person that your written application suggests. Go over it before your interview and remind yourself of key points. Don't forget to enjoy it! After all it is just a conversation about why you want to do a subject you love. Your enthusiasm will come across in the interview!

Thanks!
Reply 1211
Original post by Amnasa
Same here! Congrats! Would you mind me asking, which course did you apply for?

You too! I applied for the undergrad A100 med course
Original post by desertlover

What was your Stats ? Can you share pls
Original post by jimmylyu
Congratulations to those who got offers and wish all the best with other choices for those who got rejected!

Now onto my question, is it appropriate to send an email to them asking for an update on your application? I have not yet received an interview....Feeling really anxious as more and more people receive their decisions.

Yes me too still waiting ? Are you an international student ?
rejected BMAT: 7.2, 4.5, 3.5B
Original post by meMyself&I
rejected BMAT: 7.2, 4.5, 3.5B

Did you just receive a rejection? Track or Email? Post interview?
To the people who received offers, congratulations. I have an interview tomorrow and I'm very nervous. Do you have any advice on any of the questions they asked??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johncenaofficial
To the people who received offers, congratulations. I have an interview tomorrow and I'm very nervous. Do you have any advice on any of the questions they asked??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you an international student ? BMAT is your score?
Original post by krishan97
Yep this is post interview. Can't really think of where I went wrong to be honest, just gonna ask them for feedback to find out more. :/

What were your predicted grades and GCSE 's ?
Original post by Medic17
What were your predicted grades and GCSE 's ?

I'm a re-applicant so no predicted grades but my grades are:
GCSE's: 8A*s, 5As
A2: A* A* A (with an A grade in economics for AS Levels)
BMAT: 6.5, 5.5, 3.5A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending