The Student Room Group

Is she paranoid or am I wrong?

I've been dating a girl (Kirsty) for about a month. Last night things got prety sour and I'm wondering if it can be salvaged.
We booked a hotel room last night and we went for a drink. I told her that I'm still friends with some girls that I met on online dating sites (Plenty of Fish etc). I have told her before and she never seemed to have a problem with it until last night. Needless to say she went home and I stayed in the hotel alone.
I can understand her being suspicious but I honestly dont understand why. I personally cannot stay friends with girls that I have feelings for and I do not talk to any of my ex girlfriends anymore. Yet she still talks to her ex of 7 years yet I have no reason to be suspicious. Am I in the wrong? I'm honestly not interested in dating anybody else and I really like Kirsty and want her. What can I do? She seems to think im using her but thats not the case. She even said she likes how open about things and id never lie. Im not giving up my good friendships for her.
Ive left her a voicemail and a Whatsapp message (that I know she's read) but she hasn't replied. Is she giving me the silent treatment? I know shes working a night shift tonight so she may be sleeping. Maybe give her another call at about 8pm? Or give it a few days?
Reply 1
She thinks that by being friends with girls from an online dating site, you could cheat on her? :dontknow:

I mean you are only dating right and not in a relationship? It's good that you were open about it but I think she overreacted here. Don't see how there is an issue with what you are doing.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
She thinks that by being friends with girls from an online dating site, you could cheat on her? :dontknow:

I mean you are only dating right and not in a relationship? It's good that you were open about it but I think she overreacted here. Don't see how there is an issue with what you are doing.

Thanks. I've definitely always been open with her. Even with very personal stuff. I've learned its easier to get it out in the open rather than bottle it up.
I can see where she's coming from though
Reply 3
Original post by paulkonchesky
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, u got pied off for being crap in bed. U disappointed her and no wonder she doesn't want to be associated with you. Even if there are plenty more fish in the sea, bear in mind their not all desperate ppl like yourself :u::u:

Yours faithfully,
Paul

Well you're idiot. I didn't sleep with her. She didn't come back to hotel with me.

Quick Reply

Latest