The Student Room Group

Asked to upload proof of qualification for Surrey

Hello,

I've been asked by Surrey Uni to upload proof of my Maths B grade for them to see, my only concern is on the same document it shows a Science grade at D. I retook science and have a C grade now, but do you think this is going to hurt my chances or do you think they will overlook this?

I'm quite worried that this is going to hurt my chances, any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
if you have told them you have a C in Science then they might ask for proof of that, which presumably you would be able to provide.
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
if you have told them you have a C in Science then they might ask for proof of that, which presumably you would be able to provide.

Yes I do have proof of this, do you think I should upload both at the same time or wait to be asked for proof of the Science grade?
Original post by jacklennon
Hello,

I've been asked by Surrey Uni to upload proof of my Maths B grade for them to see, my only concern is on the same document it shows a Science grade at D. I retook science and have a C grade now, but do you think this is going to hurt my chances or do you think they will overlook this?

I'm quite worried that this is going to hurt my chances, any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Did you declare the D as well as the C? If not, then there may be an issue,
Alternatively, if the science grade is lower down, you could crop off the subjects below Maths?

Or you could blur out the rest and just box/ highlight the Maths since that's all they asked for?
Yes I do have proof of this, do you think I should upload both at the same time or wait to be asked for proof of the Science grade?

you could send both, with a note explaining why.
Reply 6
Original post by BrainyBengali
Alternatively, if the science grade is lower down, you could crop off the subjects below Maths?

Or you could blur out the rest and just box/ highlight the Maths since that's all they asked for?

Honestly I did think about doing this, but surely that would look negative, like I have something to hide? (Which I do)
Reply 7
Original post by Muttley79
Did you declare the D as well as the C? If not, then there may be an issue,

I didn't declare the D grade, I was told by College tutor that it wouldn't be an issue.
Don't you have to declare every grade you achieved on your UCAS form?
I didn't declare the D grade, I was told by College tutor that it wouldn't be an issue.

Oh dear - you should have declared all your results on UCAS - it is very clear.

In that case I would copy the other certificate as well and hope they are lenient with you.

Good luck,
Reply 10
Original post by BrainyBengali

That's fraud.

Original post by markova21
Don't you have to declare every grade you achieved on your UCAS form?

Correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:angelblush::dontknow::oops: And now I'm educated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending