The Student Room Group

Is he only looking because i look at him?

So i stare at this guy alot and he always looks back at me and we make prolonged eye contact everytime.
but would he be doing that if he did not have any interest?
okay so the first sentance made me laugh :rofl:

but erm have you ever made any conversation? not much can happen with just eye contact girly :yep:
yes, as CS says, you need to progress beyond the eyeballing stage. just go up and introduce yourself.
He might just just be staring because he's wondering why you're staring at him. So we can't know from that little information. However, if he was staring at before you were then that could mean he's interested. It's better if you just go up to him and talk to him. Just make it out like you want to be friends.
Reply 4
Is he always with a dog?

Does he wear a white coat with long sleeves?

If you are staring at each other, either one of you will break the ice, or neither of you will ever know.
Reply 5
Original post by gabriellakhan
He might just just be staring because he's wondering why you're staring at him. So we can't know from that little information. However, if he was staring at before you were then that could mean he's interested. It's better if you just go up to him and talk to him. Just make it out like you want to be friends.

Sometimes he looks at me when im not looking and turn away fast when i catch him looking
Original post by Queen_P
Well we work together so we only talk about work stuff, but he's really shy so it's not that easy

ah i see! well start a convo about the work and take it from there, i know shy people arent the easiest to talk to but once you've broken the ice- im sure the conversation will flow!! :yep:
That's what you call sexual tension darl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending